Saturday 2 May 2015

A Flower that blooms when you do and CANDY!!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I'm a little late posting.  I'm struggling with a trapped nerve in my neck which travels down my arm and I've lost the feeling in my thumb and index finger.  I'm having physio but I can't sit for too long so crafting is taking it's toll on me.

Here's my Noor Design UK card and if you haven't visited the blog please hop over and see all the gorgeous inspiration from the team and this month's guest.  This month's theme is flowers and I think this card also fits the theme and you all know I love flowers :)

The image is coloured with distress inks and if you are in the UK I have a class on the 31st May in the Bedfordshire area but I am also looking the possibility of a class towards the North of England. If you are interested in either please email me crafteezee@gmail.co.uk

Before I share my card we have candy over on the Noor Design UK Blog as we have surpassed 30,000 visitors.  If you would like to win some candy, hop over to the blog.



The gorgeous butterfly edge, one of my utmost favourites and the butterfly (2 pcs) was used to cut the oh so gorgeous Pretty Floral paper pad, aren't the papers just gorgeous.


I used the new release viewfinder available in store now, links at the bottom and a close up of one of the sheets from the Pretty Paper Floral pad.


Beautiful bouquet of flowers using the vintage flourish leaf.




Enjoy your weekend.

Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

Sharon said...

This is stunning Tracy. I love the image and your flower displays are beautiful. A fabulous design.
Hope your trapped nerve eases very soon.
Hugs Sharon. x

Carole Pollard said...

Another truly amazing card I love that image and gorgeous butterfly die one of my favourite. Fabulous creation. I do hope you get your neck sorted very soon it must be so uncomfortable Take care and enjoy the weekend love and hugs Carole x

Larisa said...

Delightful image and card Tracy. I love the colours and the image is very cute! gorgeous papers and embellishmentes ... the butterflies are SO pretty !!!

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning, beautiful design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Robin said...

So gorgeous! I love all the detail and the butterflies are my favorite. So sorry to hear your health is not well. You will be in my prayers. Hugs, Robin

deliadottie said...

Another unique creation love it. Dee.XX

Christine Kiehl said...

Beautiful card. I am so sorry to hear about your pinched nerve in your neck. I speak from experience with the same ailment. Surgery was my only option. I wish you better days ahead.

Unknown said...

Oh; I've forgotten to ask how you're doing, sorry. I hope it's better by now! Stunning image and colouring.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts