Wednesday 13 February 2013

Soon to be released at Crafts and Me

Morning,

Hope your sitting down, 3 cards in as many days.  Don't get used to it, well actually it nearly wasn't, my camera has started to play up and when I went to download the computer says there are no new images, I think it has something to do with the date on it.  Grrrr. I think I'll see how many Tesco vouchers I have accumulated to see if I can get a new one from Jessops.  I was ready to throw it out the window last night.

O.K. now that I have vented some steam onto today's card which is for the Crafts and Me new challenge set by my beautiful blogging buddy Vicky.  The theme is Doilies.  Love doilies so a nice easy one for me. Do hop over to the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog to see all my teamies hard work and you never know you may see a new release or two, and speaking of new releases, check out this little lady by Hannah Lynn.  Sorry I don't know her name yet, she is that hot off the press.


Papers are by Prima called Romance Novel, I think BunnyZoe is out of stock at moment but Nikki carries loads of Prima Books, you can check them out HERE.


I have used a Cherry Lynn Doilie Die.  Ribbon and Flowers are from the Ribbon Girl and you can find the Marianne Designs Forest Branch HERE.

Copic Recipe
Dress R85, R83, R81
Hair E25, E31, E50
Skin E00, E01, E11, E000

See you Friday.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

17 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh love this one tracy! gorgeous colouring..i love her hair! such beautiful details as always too :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Bursting with prettiness and soooooo beautifully coloured, Tracy! Hugs, Lesley

Gertrude said...

WOW,WOW,WOW, toll die Karte
lg gertrude

Sue said...

WOW!! Such a beautiful image and your colouring is amazing Tracy. I love the papers and all the delicate detailing too.
Hugs Sue

Words and Pictures said...

Fantastic layering - such gorgeous shabby chic texture and movement - lovely!
Alison x

Julie said...

Fabulous! so many gorgeous layers and textured elements - love it along with the image and your perfect colouring! hugs, Juliexx

Jane said...

Ah Tracy this is a really pretty pink card! Hope you get your camera sorted :)
Hugs
Jane

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, love this image and your colourig is brill. Love it.
Hugs Sue W.

Dianne said...

Wow loving the background and coloring as always exceptional, thanks for sharing..

Christina C. said...

An exceptional creation....simply breathtaking!!!! WOW!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Hi Tracy, another beautiful piece of art from you. So many layers and so many gorgeous embellishments. Love Love Love!

Much Love.

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,this is lovely,love all the deatil on this and your image is great and so beautifully coloured.JacquelineS

Titti said...

This card is beautyful . And sending hugs on Valentines dag to you.
Hugs Titti

Dortesjs said...

ohh very lovely

Berry said...

Ooo she looks like she is going to be another I'm going to have to have! I love what you did here sweetie so pretty hugs rebekah xx

Stempelmaus said...

Hi,
this is a nice girl and your coloration (? right so)is so good.

Hugs

Stempelmaus-umbela

Unknown said...

Awww...I almost wish I hadn't popped over...now you're teasing me. I love the Hannah Lynn images,this one is beautiful and now on my wishlist. Such a pretty and femine card, with the perfect sentiment.

Hugz,
Sandy