Friday 22 February 2013

Cherish

Morning,

I have another new release at Crafts and Me to share with you.  The fabulous image is another from Hannah Lynn and gorgeous as usual. This one is called Cherish. I have coloured her with copics onto Stamping Linen, it really is like a canvas.



Paper are by MME - Seabreeze
Flowers are WOC from the Ribbon Girl and some from my stash
Lace from The Ribbon Girl
Memory Box Swirl Die

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Hugs Tracy x

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

The Ribbon Girls - Photo Inspiration


Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Lau W said...

So wonderful card Tracy, this image is fantastic, and so fab colourinng wow !
xxx

Teresa said...

beautiful example Tracy of the new stamp and stamping Linen coming to crafts and Me next week.
Teresa x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful,what a stunning design.What a wonderful colour scheme,the stamping linen gives a lovely effect.Jacqueline.S

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL..... the stamp is gorgeous and colored beautifully, all those embellishments perfection, thanks for sharing and have a great weekend...

Dianne said...

Thanks for stopping by your a Doll, big hugs back at ya......

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another stunner and I'm loving the textured canvas medium! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Another beautiful image by Hannah Lynn; my sister loves horses so this one might come in handy for her birthday... I need to go and check out the other new ones as well! Beautiful design and colouring.

Hugz,
Sandy