Tuesday 12 February 2013

Love is in the Air

Morning Everyone,

Well did you enjoy all the gorgeous eye candy last week from the girls, I did warn you that you were in for a treat.  Today we start a new week and a new theme, which is topical at the moment,  "Love is in the air".  I still had to make a card for my Daughter's 21st, this time from me and Hubby so I chose to use a Saturated Canary image, who happens to be called "Love is in the Air".  I matched my copic chart to the papers and came up with R12, R11, R00 but it looks more like orange to me and I'm really not an orange girl.......ummmmm not to sure...........although growing on me.

I have made a pull out tab at the top and also a pull out tag to the side using lots Pion Papers from My Heart collection. I coloured on Stampin Linen and this time I found it easier, mainly because I think I coloured the wrong side last time, lol. Lots of pictures again, sorry........

I have used one of the new charms, you can see it hanging on the tag on the left, hearts and arrows. 






I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Crafts - Pink and Cream (Roses are WOC)
Fashionista - Valentine/Love

Follow Me on Pinterest



20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is a FAN-TAS-TIC card; maybe you are not sure with the colours but the cards looks amazing, and printing in Fabric it must be difficult. So pretty.

Blankina said...

It is sooo pretty!!
Love all details and colours..
Wow..

Hugs Blankina

Jane said...

Wowee Tracy!
Jade is going to love this for sure - it is just amazing!
Hugs
Jane

Unknown said...

stunning Tracy.
chris x

Lau W said...

Oh wow wow wow ! this card is just fabulous, a beauty !
xxx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Tracy. I love the pretty image, gorgeous papers and your detailing is just wonderful - as always.
A very special card for a very special occasion and I am sure your daughter will treasure it.
Hugs Sue

Kezzy said...

Wow wow stunning creation such amazing details. What is the the stampin linen? I love stamping on fabric but don't colour it in as it spreads, is it specially for stamping and where did you buy it. Sorry for all the questions lol :-) Kezzy xxx

Cordine said...

Stunning Tracy!
Hugs
Cordine

Shazza said...

this is amazing x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Definitely closer to peach than to orange, Tracy and what an absolute STUNNER it is!!! Lovely colouring and two sweet pullouts and loads of texture and absolute prettiness. I think the cut out lettering is perfect too! I bet she will absolutely LOVE it!!! As do I! Hugs, Lesley

Kelly said...

I love this card too! There is so much creativity in here and I can see this sitting on your daughters table for a very long time. Gorgeous
Hugs Kelly

Christina C. said...

This is gorgeoussssss, Tracy! Outstanding coloring and luscious details....loooove it!!!!

Words and Pictures said...

Such a glorious card... I love all the embellishing and pull out tags and extras - fabulous!
Alison x

brenda said...

Just gorgeous Tracy, thanks so much for sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge.

B x

Eulanda said...

TRACY THIS I GORGEOUS!! OMG!! There is so much eye candy here and it just keeps on having stuff to look at. My favorite kind of card. WOWZERS!! Did you high 5 yourself on this one? If not, you really should. LOL!
Hugs!

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Let's not use the dreaded o-word, let's say it's coral instead, ok? :-) Amazing painting job yet again on the canvas, and a perfect match to the papers! All in all, a stunning card, with so many things to discover. Just beautiful, Tracy.

Hugz,
Sandy

Sarah said...

This is lovely! Fabulous detail.

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's challenge this time, huggles Pops x x x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!