Sunday 17 February 2013

Jules

Hi Everyone,

Don't feint, I have another Saturated Canary image called Jules, isn't she a darling.  I don't normally do digi's as my printer doesn't like them and when I colour them they usually end up with dirty faces, but I printed in draft and the ink hasn't run, hooray.

I love the colour combo grey and lilac and I guess you hear me start many a sentence with, "I love the colour combo......", but I actually have so many favourite colour combinations, lol.

The spellbinders floral oval is one of my recent purchases, just love this die and I have also used the new Marianne Design flower die, in case you didn't spot it, its the daisy style flowers in the grey, I really like it.  You also get a branch in the set and I have cut this out in black and popped a butterfly on it.



The gorgeous lace is from Live and Love Crafts as is the bark heart, gorgeous.




 Copic Recipe
Skin E00, E01, E11, E000
Hair
Dress RV93, RV91, RV000
Greys C5, C3, C1, C00
Background W3, W1, W00




Follow Me on Pinterest

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colours on this gorgeous image, very pretty card
Hugs Julie P

Juls said...

That's just gorgeous!! Really love your colouring. Hugs Juls

Cordine said...

Stunning tracy!
Your an inspiration with your coloring!
Hugs
Cordine

Laura Bradley said...

This is gorgeous Tracy - so much depth to your colouring xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing.

Sue said...

This is stunning Tracy. Your colouring of the pretty image is amazing and I love the flowers and gorgeous lace.
Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy,this is so beautiful,you have coloured the image beautifully,everything about this is so special.Love it.Jacqueline.S

Marlies said...

A gorgeous crd! I love the colours and your colouring of the digi is fab! Beautiful lace as well! hugs, Marlies

Dianne said...

wow so gorgeous everything is fantastic
the coloring is amazing.. Thanks so much for sharing..

Julie said...

OOOh Tracy - this is stunning! Your colouring is awesome and the colour combo divine!! Love every inch of it!! Hugs, Juliexx

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty, I love all the elements of it and your colouring is amazing :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gorgeous, Tracy!!! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Oh, so pretty, Tracy! I have this digi, but she never made it to a card yet, shame on me! Love how her dress came out, and how you did the dotted background around her.

Hugz,
Sandy

Ann Marie Governale said...

Do I love everything you create? You bet I do.. love what you did with the bark heart.. just got them and love the possibilities... oh my so much to admire, so much to learn, so much to try! Thank you for the inspiration! xxx Ann Marie