Thursday 28 February 2013

New Release at Crafts and Me - Annabelle

If your looking for my Candy please Click HERE

Morning Everyone,

I have another little sneak peek for you today from the artist Hannah Lynn, just love Hannah's work, so beautiful.  This little lady is called Annabelle and will be available to order as soon as Teresa gets them loaded onto the website, but I think she's probably still recovering from the show on Sunday, lol.

I have coloured Annabelle on the Stamping Linen which is also available from Crafts and Me, but we nearly sold out, so Teresa literally only has a handful left, so if you are interested, send her an email.

My card also fits our new challenge at Crafts and Me which is Dies/Punches.  I have used a few, nothing new I hear you say, lol.  I have used the Tim Holtz on the edge butterfly die, and two new dies, the Memory Box Bow and the Cherry Lynn Mini Fanciful Flourish, all links are below as usual.

I have also used the airdry clay that is available at Crafts and Me, so easy to use and the last time I demo'd this at a show we also sold out.  Anyway, I made a little keyhole, so cool.







The beautiful lace is from the Ribbon Girl, gorgeous.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges _
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes
In the Pink - Pink and Bling
Crafting for all seasons - Dies/Punches

12 comments:

Sue said...

WOW!! This is amazing Tracy. The image is wonderful and coloured perfectly. I love the papers and gorgeous detailing. The key hole looks fabulous.
Hugs Sue

kbrandy4 said...

Wowsers!! She is gorgeous and your card is absolutely stunning Tracy!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, love your card, especially those corrugated card butterflies sticking out from the sides! Ans the image looks gorgeous coloured on linnen. Still haven't tried that! Hugs Frea

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh my word Tracy this is stunning, what a gorgeous card! I adore your design, mega pretty!
Love, Mel. xxx

Kelly said...

I am breathless!! I love this card! The way you colored her and her hair is really awesome and that makes the card! The rest is complimentary and she is front and center as gorgeous as she is. I love it. Do you want to sell this one to me? lol I love your style.
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

wow so beautiful tracy.stunning new image and i love all your pretty details :D

xx coops xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Wow. So gorgeous.. xxx Ann Marie

Berry said...

Oh stop it now Tracy! I want her so bad she is so pretty! this is a totally darling card I love it all hugs Rebekah xx

Sandy said...

Delightful Tracy --- I covet your keyhole --- I wonder if I could make me one -- hmmmmm - how did you do that!!!!
Sandy

Christine L said...

This is stunning Tracy... all that gorgeous detail and such a fabulous image!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink.. hope to see you here again soon with another fabbie pink creation!

Hugs
Christine x

Dawn said...

Fantastic creation! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CFAS his time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Unknown said...

Awww...she's so pretty. I couldn't resist her, bought this one and Cherish and then two more Hannah Lynn stamps...see you're making me poor! LOL

Sandy xx