Monday 11 February 2013

Flowers and Pearls at BunnyZoe

Morning,

Hope you all had a good weekend.  I didn't think I was going to be able to share my money wallet with you today, for some reason my computer decided it couldn't see the camera and I really didn't know what to do, and I had so many projects to share with you.  In the end I re-set the date and took a couple more pictures and it decided then to play and import all the photo's.  I would be totally lost without my camera, mind you and my computer.  Speaking of which that has also decided to just beep and not play.  Unlucky for Hubby, so a new laptop is on the cards.  Fortunately for me I always use my work laptop, so I'm o.k., touch wood.

Right, it's the second Monday in the month and time for another challenge at BunnyZoe and the theme picked by Mari Therese is "Flowers and Pearls", yum one of my favourite recipes.  I have made a Money Wallet for my daughter's forthcoming 21st.

Tilda is coloured with copics and she is such a little darling.  The papers are all by Magnolia, and I love this collection.  I have also used the Magnolia Postcard stamp, love this too.




Here's the inside and Nikki has just got some new Kaisercraft Stamps in and I chose to use SMILE as it was just perfect as I know when she opens up the wallet to lots of pound notes she will be smiling, lol.





Ingredients:-

Postcard Text - Magnolia with love postcard


Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

26 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! This is stunning Tracy. I love the sweet Tilda, your colouring is wonderful and the detailing you have added is totally gorgeous.
Hugs Sue

Hanneke said...

Wow Tracy, I love this envelope! So many gorgeous embellishments and the inside is great! I love the smile sentiment, made me smile :). Hugs, Hanneke

Ann-Marie said...

This is stunning, so very soft and pretty and I love all the embellishments. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Jane said...

Wowee Tracy - its a good job I am sitting down when I visit your blog - you always manage to floor me!
Hugs
Jane

Laine said...

Absolutely adorable and fabulous Tracy. xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic work. Very pretty colours.

Shazza said...

this is adorable x

Dianne said...

Wow beautiful inside and out fantastic, thanks for sharing..

Marlies said...

Oh this wallet is so gorgeous Tracy! I love the papers! Fab colours and the rose lace is beautiful! Fab colouring of Tilda! hugs, Marlies

Karen said...

Oh wow!!! This is fabulous!!! : )

Karen said...

Wow! Your card is stunning. So many wonderful details.
Karen

Kelly said...

I love the wallet style and the papers is so pretty on it. Your embellishments are perfect with the style and I love your coloring, I really love the style on this.
Hugs Kelly

Only By His Grace said...

Such a beautiful wallet Tracy. gorgeous design. I really love how you have shaded around Tilda.
hugs Maz

H said...

Beautiful Tracy love everything about it.
Hugs harma

Shanna Shands said...

Love this card!

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

So very pretty, love the colors and design.
hugs Doreen

loz said...

Hello Tracy. Your gift wallet is Stunning..Loz

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow Tracy, this creation is so very gorgoues. Love the beautiful embellishments and design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Tracy! I love your wallet, so so stylish, beautiful decorative elements, wonderful coloring of Tilda. Exquisite work. Hugs.

Louise said...

Very pretty card, love the details and layout
Louise

Chris said...

Gorgeous.

NPurdum56 said...

Tracy this is so pretty! I love it! So vintage! I love it! If you don't know what to do with it, I would LOVE to take it off your hands.....LOL :) Nancee

Cathy Lee said...

Simply gorgeous, Tracey. I love all the attention to detail and Tilda looks magnificent. Very creative and shabby chic.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

cathylynn said...

WOW this is gorgeous!!! Love the shape and the colors. Great design too!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Laura said...

Gorgeous shabby chic design and beautiful coloring!

Laura C.

Unknown said...

As I've seen this one on Instagram, I know that you now managed. It wasn't so hard after all, was it? Beautiful on the inside and out!

Hugz,
Sandy