Tuesday 31 January 2012

Campfire Fun

Hi Everyone,

Before I get onto my card today, I have a new blogger to introduce you to.  I have got to know Kath since she purchased some Envelope Boxes from me and I seemed to have persuaded her to start her own blog.  If you can remember back to talking to yourself when you did your first post, it's a strange feeling starting off, so if you have some time to spare can you hop on over and welcome Kath to blogland.

My card today is my BunnyZoe DT card to show you using this Whiff of Joy cheeky chappie and this image is called Campfire Fun and its on SALE at BunnyZoe!  Right now I'd love to be sitting round that fire as I am feeling a little chilly.


Here's a close up.


  I had difficulty getting a decent photograph.  I think the top one shows the colouration of the image better but the bottom one shows the shape of the card better.  



Ingredients:-
Image Whiff of Joy Campfire Fun on SALE right now
Papers by Prima Madeline
Martha Stewart Frond Punch (Nikki can order in for you)

16 comments:

maxine said...

Lovely card so sweet x

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. The stamp is so sweet.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

OMG Tracy, this is soooo cute, sweet, adorable....you get the idea!! Love it!
Hugs
Jane

Christina C. said...

Awwwhhhh, how sweet it is!!!! Simply adorable!

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card! Great shape and such a cute image. Hugs, Hanneke

Berry said...

This is brilliant Tracy! I love the paper you have used and the rafia is a fab idea! Hugs Rebekah xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Loving your fab colours, wonderful colouring and the addition of the lettering with this delightfully cute image, Tracy! Hugs, Lesley

BrossArtAddiction said...

This is super cute and so very creative! Love every little detail and the way you did the words! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Renkata said...

Look like he is having fun.
Adorable card dear.

Becky said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous design.

Unknown said...

Hi tracy, you know you see all sorts of mousies in stamped images, but I think he's got to be one of my favourites; he has such a funny cute face!! Love this card, wonderful details, lovely colours. Hugs, Frea

CraftyC said...

Its totally gorgeous Tracy. Love the stamp and your colour combo is stunning!
Clairexx

Jayne A said...

Great card.

Jayne
x

KristyLee said...

Aww this is a really cute card! I just love it!
Peace,
KrityLee

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Tracy this is absolutely gorgeous that image is sooo cute and adorable the colours and design is pure perfection.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Fab card - so many lush elements! x