Saturday 28 January 2012

Elisabeth J

Hi again Peeps,

I know I can be compared to the buses today, none for a couple of days and then two come at once, lol.  I would of posted this yesterday but I wasn't happy with the quality of the photos so waited until today.  But I'm sure you'll agree she was worth posting.

This is Elisabeth J from Make It Crafty and the theme at Make It Colourful for this fortnightly challenge is "using your Reds".  I have coloured her using my copics R35, R37, R39, R89 and my black prisma pencil for additional shading.



A little closer......................
 And a close up of the Make it crafty chipboard needle and spool embellisments.


I embossed the needle with silver embossing powder and I painted the spool with black acrylic paint to match my project.



Ingredients:-
Image Elisabeth J Stamp from Make It Crafty
Papers are Basic Grey
Tim Holtz Stickers
Flowers wild orchid crafts
Doily and Lace from stash

Have a good weekend.

Crazy4challenges - layer it on
Drunken Stampers - something new (stamp)
Stamp, Scrap, Doodle - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

stunning, desperate to colour her but want to get the full digi kit! WIll have to wait a few more days!! x

CraftyC said...

Oh La La, fantastic card Tracy, love the colour combo and a beautiful image!
Clairex

Angela said...

Tracy this is BEAUTIFUL. I love your coloring of her and all your embellishments, like the needle and thread they look awesome. I love this creation.
Hugs:)
Angela

Hanneke said...

Wonderful card Tracy! Love the image and your coloring and that needle and spool are great. Hugs, Hanneke

Sarah said...

Hi Tracy, She is a stunning image, your colouring has shown real depth. I love the accessories to.
Hugs SarahS

Unknown said...

O wow this is fantastic, your colouring is wow.. yes I def agree worth posting :) Xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs...

Paula said...

Oh my goodness!!! This card is stunning! Your reds look fantastic and the embellies....they are awesome!! Gorgeous :)

Chris said...

Hi Tracy, this card is absolutely stunning. I love how you embellished it. Great work. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Ally said...

wowzer, Tracy, this is stunning, looooooooooooooooooooooove it so much. Don't know how you do this all the time, but you really are such a talent!!
Hope you feel better, by the way...
Hugs, Alessandra

Jane said...

Queenie's been at it again! Beyond fab - I think I'm in need of an embellishment tut!!
Hope you're feeling better
Hugs
Jane

Grenouille Greetings said...

STUNNING colour work, Tracy! STUNNING card! Hugs, Lesley

Ann Marie Governale said...

She is just beautiful. Love those deep reds- thanks for sharing!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely stunning creation Tracy, you have coloured that image to perfection, the colours, the design and flowers look awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

StephC said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is superb. I'm almost speechless. So glad you shared with us at Drunken Stampers!

Sandy said...

I love Elizabeth - if only I looked like her!!!!! Great coloring.
Sandy