Monday 16 January 2012

Something NEW at Marianne Designs

Hiya Peeps,

Where do the weekends go.......... I don't know why, and I'm guessing it's cos I'm a crafter, lol, but there are never enough hours in the day. With working full time and crafting, I really could do with someone else doing my housework and cooking the meals.  Think I may have to wait until I win the lottery though.

Hope you've all had a fab weekend. I looked after my friends dog on Friday night, which was a real treat for Ollie, my 6 month old puppy, but he never let up.  Poor Kira (friend's dog) she probably slept the whole weekend recovering from Ollie's relentless chase me chase me game.  But all that play has taken its toll on my house, with half the garden now in my kitchen, dining and living rooms, yikes! Good job I didn't do the housework before she arrived.

We went for a lovely walk in the woods, well actually a two hour walk and I was soooo surprised by the amount of people out the freezing temperatures, lovely to see.  We even had to queue at the outside cafe for a coffee for 20 mins and even the icecream van had business.  I guess it made up for me not making the gym this weekend.

Today for our monthly challenge over at Marianne's Divas, with the theme of "NEW", I have used one of the New Snoesjes stamps from Marianne Designs January release.  Aren't they cute.  You can purchase this "with present" stamp along with the other newly released images at Bunny Zoe.




9 comments:

Renkata said...

hihihi what a fun card.

Berry said...

What a gorgeous card Tracy the image is so sweet and fab use with all the die cuts!
I got my Stempelglede stamps from here http://www.ljuvaanglar.se/se/search.php
I had to pay a fair bit in shipping but they do yummy Pion papers too so I have to make it worth my while lol!
Hugs Rebekah xx

Christina said...

Woww this is absolutely stunning Tracy!!
Hugs Kristel

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful Tracey just loving all your dies on the card just so perfect together. Chanelle xx

Unknown said...

Oh my this is really gorgeous!!!! What an adorable image!!!!!Love the coloring the embellishments and the design!!!!! Fabulous work!!!!!

Dorcas said...

This is such a gorgeous card, Tracy!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Tracy, Love all the gorgeous details and your colouring. Hugs, Nikki x

CraftyC said...

Your card is so pretty Tracy and what a cute stamp. Sounds like an action packed weekend!
Clairex

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Tracey, love all the layering you achieve on your cards along with the beautiful colouring. Suzanne