Thursday 19 January 2012

Lil Greek Gods Willow

Hi Peeps,

I know I have done a few posts this week, thank goodness we had some time over the Christmas period hey. I have another preview for you today of the Lil Greek Gods Willow, isn't she gorgeous.  This release is just out of this world with so many possibilities and the DT have done such an awesome job as each and everyone is soo different. Don't forget to check out the DT's work HERE.



I think I should of photographed my card onto a pink background instead of white ummmmmmm. 


  And here's the little star of the show coloured with copics and prismas.  


The butterfly is the new release of Marianne Design Creatables, it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, link below.


The fench and little birdie are part of the new Marianne Design Creatables FENCE consisting of the bird, fence and the little bird house shown below.





Ingredients:-
Lil Greek Gods Willow available from 20th Jan from Tickled Pink Stamps or BunnyZoe in the UK
Martha Stewart Love heart border punch
Cheesecloth from stash
Snowtex


21 comments:

Christina said...

This is sooo amazing Tracy! Looks so stunning!
Hugs Kristel

Hanneke said...

That Aphrodite is wonderful, love your coloring and that little bird house. Hugs, Hanneke

Mary M. said...

Gorgeous card. I love your coloring and they are great die cuts. The heart frame is adorable.

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! I'm speechless ! LOVE this card !!!!
xxx

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Tracy, again a stunning card.love pastel colors. Greetings Diny

Heidi Brawley said...

wow...wow!! you went overboard!!! lol Love it all. Way Gorgeous!!!
Hugs, Heidi

CraftyC said...

Wow Tracy, your card is stunning and so beautifully embellished. Lucky me got the fence and bird set along with the new Memory box butterfly dies in the post today!
Clairex

Christina C. said...

WOW....what a beauty!!!! What a treat for my eyes!!! This is incredibly gorgeous....love the beautiful image and all those spectacular details!

Anne said...

This is so amazing! I love the textures and light colors, the heart border and pink details and image, its all so beautiful!

Hugs, Anne.

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the design, colors and your fab coloring!

Jayne A said...

Wow... Your card is amazing. All those pretty layers and the gorgeous image.

Jayne
x

Papirdilla said...

This is gorgeous. Love your coloring, the pastel colors and the details. Beautiful:)
Hugs,
Hanne

Berry said...

Oooo I love the new butterfly I have all 3 of Mariannes other butterflies may just have to get this. A very pretty card Tracy hugs Rebekah xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card - although I've just had to check out that lovely marianne die you've used and I've added to the very long list thing I *need* to buy!! Oh well!!

x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Tracy and your details are stunning! Wow that butterfly die is a beauty and love your colouring with the Copics and Prisma's. Have a lovely weekend hun, Hugs, Nikki x

Renkata said...

Tracy, wow this is gorgeous!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy i am so glad that you are using the pop up comment box it makes things so much easier when you want to comment on more than one card. I am blown away by the beauty of this creation, the embellishments, detail, design and that image are truly awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Tracy that is gorgeous I love your image shes so beautifully coloured and your card layout is just5 stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is fabulous! Judy x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Delightfully pretty, Tracy! Love all your embellishment! Hugs, Lesley

Dorcas said...

They're both GORGEOUS, Tracy! Can I ask, what is the powdery white stuff that looks like snow? I love it!