Sunday 29 January 2012

Lil Gods LeStat

Good morning Peeps,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I'm feeling a little bit better than I was yesterday and now I have so much to catch up on, grrrrrrrrrr.  Today Tickled Pink are sponsoring Paper Sundaes who have the theme of "Valentines" for their challenge this week so a few of us at Tickled Pink have joined in.  Hop on over to Paper Sundaes to feast your eyes on inspiration.  I have used Lil Gods LeStat for my card and as you know I don't do many "men" cards, but I did add a couple of flowers, oops!




Lil Greek Gods Lestat available from Tickled Pink Stamps or BunnyZoe
Stempleglede grunge stamp around the edges of the image

9 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a lovely card! That image is wonderful as well as your coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Tracy, and anyone who can make a male card look so good gets extra brownie points off me..I never, ever make boy cards.
Great image and as always your colouring is awesome.

Hugs Elaine xx

Teresa said...

Brilliant card, really love this one. Teresa xx

Shelby said...

Beautiful design and coloring as always and love the stamping around the edge of the image!

Shelby

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love the charm. The flowers are great on this masculine card (he.he). I think they add some wonderful color.

Jane said...

Very sweet Tracy, and I am so glad you are feeling better.
Hugs
Jane

Renkata said...

wow very romatic image and amazing card Tracy

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy, hope the weekend went well, my MIL had a slight stroke on Friday so weve been rather busy this weekend, hubby has been visiting her, luckily some of her senses have recovered but shes still having problems with swallowing.
Stunning card Tracy, love that image and of course your gorgeous colouring, the whole card layout is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Tracy this is ACE, love that image and what a fantastic design, the colours and embellishments are perfect.
hugs
Lorraine x