Saturday 2 July 2016

Vintage Scent of Lavender Journal Book


Hi everyone,

I'm sharing my Journal Book that we I made for my recent class.  We used papers from the Pion Design Scent of Lavender, links at the bottom of the post.

I also used the papers along with the Pion Design Palette for all the die cuts.

 

At the bottom I added one of the new embellishments, the vintage scissors positioned on top of a small spool of lace and added a Lily flower.


A close up of the dress all made using the Scent of Lavender papers.  I added another new embellishment to Noor Design UK, filagree flat backed pearl and also a bronze double butterfly to the right filled with Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen in white.


The leaves were cut from the Pion Palette and then again using one of the papers.  

The floral bouquet is made up of English Roses in Purples, Pomegranate Apples in white and purple, Large Poppy in lilac, poppies, meadow spray, glass strawberries in purples.  Finish off with a Vintage Flourish swirl.



Lots of gorgeous lace and all products available at Noor Design UK.


If you would like to join us in a class please email me crafteezee.noordesign@gmail.com

Hope you like it:)
Hugs Tracy x







6 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Tracy I love these books of yours, so totally gorgeous, would love to do a class but toooooo far away, I love the base shape of the books, do you sell the template or die or is it one only you have? lol
I could look at this all day!!!! hugs Liz xx

Unknown said...

Wooow wat is die super mooi zeg!
Groetjes Lida

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad you start the collections, can wait for my first one to arrive!! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

What a very clever design that dress is just so so pretty amazing card love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Tracy this is fabulous and as you know, like Liz I would love to join your class, but distance is the problem. I ask the same question as Liz too? Judy x

Pamellia said...

Tracy, you are always such an inspiration. I thought you would like to see:

http://mylittlecraftthings.blogspot.ca/2016/07/pion-design-pink-garden-delight.html

Hugs, Pamellia (Pion Design teamie)