Friday 1 July 2016

To a very special friend

Hello Everyone,

Challenge time once again at Noor Design UK and this time it's an easy one, Anything Goes with the option of chipboard.

I have made my Pion Design card using the Scent of Lavender collection.  The main paper is called In provence and I used the Borders sheet for the butterflies and the text in the centre of the Scrapiniec Idea Oro Decorative Frame 2.


I have added lots of flowers, magnolias in purples mix, open roses in various sizes, pomegranate apples, poppies and rosebuds.


I added a little of the Scrapiniec brickwall to the left of the arrangement. 

I added one of the NEW pen nibs into the centres of the butterflies and a Sizzix Tim Holtz doily.



Hope you like it :)

Have a good weekend 
Tracy x



2 comments:

Brawny x said...

Wow just stunning x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Well I just love everything about this! Love that Sizzix doily, and the chipboard too. What is there not to like! Judy x