Thursday 28 July 2016

Hydrangea Kitty


NEW JULY LDRS Creative Release IN STOCK at Noor Design UK!

So many gorgeous stamps/dies have arrived in store so it would be rude to play right?  I have used the cutie Hydrangea Kitty for my first card.  Papers are by Pion Design.  All links at the very bottom of the post :)

Hydrangea Kitty is coloured with Distress Inks and if you would like to learn I have a tutorial over at Kit and Clowder :)



I can see a few of these being new favourites.  

Here is a close up of the Dotty Wing Butterflies.  This comes with two individual butterflies to die cut and layer.


I used the Friends sentiment set and the Fancy Rectangles die set for the sentiment tag and added another of the butterflies.


I added a bouquet of flowers 25mm open roses, Lily, Cosmos daisy, pomegranate apples and strawberries in purple and tied with vax cord in white.


I also added a painted lady butterfly to the bottom left and cut it twice.



The image was cut out using the Fancy Rectangles and layers die set. 






Here's a peek at the rest of the colelction.Cute Mice and Bear stamps from Candibean and a set of 4 Blossom Girls :)


Saturated Canary and All Dressed Up Rubber Stamps


Lots of fabulous creative Dies and Embossing Folders.



You will find the collection HERE

Hugs Tracy x



Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Guida Machado said...

Very beautiful card, Tracy :)
And the stamps and dies are amazing. I think I cannot resit them ehehehe...
Hugs,
Guida

Carole Pollard said...

Love this beautiful card and the colours are stunning . The new arrivals are fab as well Love and hugs Carole x

Whisper said...

Absolutely adorable and i love the way you have double cut the butterflies too, Luv Sam x