Tuesday 3 August 2010

Wedding Project for Carly's Wedding

Morning Peeps,

I'm travelling on me little holiday at the moment so this is a scheduled post.  I've been on a mission to get this special exploding box finished for Carly from Charisma's wedding which is fast approaching this Saturday.  I have just finished it in the nick of time and will be on its way to Carly by the time you read this, well if I've remembered to take it with me to post on the way that is........

I apologise for the amount of pictures, but I just kept snapping:-


This is the outside of the exploding box.  The papers I have used have an irridescent finish to them so are very shinmmery.  They are by Kay & Co.  All matting is on Bazill c/s.

The is a picgture of the lid.  The doily is edged with a fluid chalk lilac inkpad and lots of diamond stickles added.  The edging of the box is lace with added white pearls and the majority of flowers used are from Wild Orchid Crafts and with added Martha Stewart Frond Punch Leaves.


Here it is all opened out.


Here's the main focus, the little bride and groom coloured using copics.


Here's a panel where I have computer generated the text message to Carly and Rob. Edged with ink pads and diamond stickles added for yet more sparkle, I do love a bit of sparkle and it is a wedding afterall.


This panel is another Magnolia Stamp and then I have added the "Congratulations" text from another stamp, just can't remember the brand at the moment.


Another panel using the Martha Stewart Heart punch, tied with a silk and organza lilac ribbon from stash and a little pearl to the centre.

I was trying to capture how sparkly this is with all it's glitz, but I think you may just have to believe me.


I think from this one you can see the irridescent sparkle of the papers and the diamond stickles!




Good luck Carly and Rob for Saturday and if you are half as happy as me and my Husband after 24 year's of marriage, it's gonna be a good one!  Enjoy your Day!


I have entered this creation into the following challenges:-

Charisma - Card for Carly
BunnyZoe - Summer (wedding time)
Pollycraft - Fit for a Princess



Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to reading all your comments.  Have a good week.


15 comments:

Lizzy said...

OMG Tracy this is out of this world...absolutely stunning hun, must have taken an age to make with all the fine details you added. The flowers are so beautiful, the colours are beautiful...everything is just so beautiful....ooops think I got a bit carried away then,lol .... the recipients will luv it. xx Lizzy xx :o)

Mirabelka said...

OMG, it is gorgeous!!!
So much work!
I'm sure they will be surprised

cheryl said...

omg hun this is just stunning the detail,the image wow it must have taken you ages,but oh so well worth it stunning hugs cheryl xxxxx

Anne said...

STUNNING!!!! Sorry for shouting lol
Tracy, this is absolutely adorable, it must have taken you ages to complete but the end result is truly gorgeous.
Enjoy your hols hun
Anne x

angelwhispers said...

Oh my Tracey this is just fandabbydozie!!!! (if that's how you spell it!!!)

What an adorable keepsake so beautiful, each individual panel is just so stunning and the colours perfect!! Love Chanelle xx

lalkygirl said...

hi tracey ,wow wow wow this is incredible,sooo much detail,i am sure the happy couple will adore it.
lalkygirl x

pinky said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning and such a keepsake! Loving all the detail and bling. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
Pinky

chris said...

Wow weee! Tracy this must have taken some time, its beautiful, so beautiful.
thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge.
hugs chris xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh wow! This is a stunning creation.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Michele Roos said...

OMG Tracy such a stunning project. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Fab Entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mina said...

wow Tracy what an amazing creation...Carly will love it...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Elenka8791 said...

hi Tracy,
it's very very cute!
love this stamp!!! Never seen this stamp before...
Could I ask YOU?
If I send you some scrap stuff, can you send me this stamp picture?
Sorry for question... Thank you anyway
let me know if you agree
my email confedenc@yahoo.com

Ксенья said...

Очень нежно и романтично:)

Roma said...

Wow this is amazing, lovely work well done Tracy:)