Tuesday 31 August 2010

Pink & Grey Hanglar Card

Me again Peeps,

I really am playing catch up and am seriously in  need of some rest.  I took advantage of the bank holiday weekend and managed to get a couple of cards done but think my energy is running low this evening so may only get to post one tonight.  I have used one of those gorgeous Hanglar Stamps which made it's way to me with a few others I might add, from my lovely friend who popped over to Sweden to sort them out for me, isn't she a darling!



Materials Used:-

Image by Hanglar & Stanglar and coloured with copics
Tim Holtz Paper
Grunge Swirl and painted with white acrylic paint
Martha Stewart Punch to create outer circle
Martha Stewart Lattice Border Punch
Flowers created using EK Success Punches, wet, crumbled, distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (black soot) and stickles and a pearl added
Marianne Designs Leaf Die
Tickets are digital from Bearly Mine
Ribbon, Pearls, Lace from Stash
Stickles Diamond Glue
Sewing Machine for stitching the panels

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Lovely Hanglar - Pink & Grey
Stampavie - Swirls
Crafty Cardmakers - Glitter & Sparkle
Ellephantastic - Pink/Grey
CES - Anything Goes
Prarie Fairy - Pearls & Lace
Hannah & Friends - Pearls and Swirls
Dutch Dare - Vintage Summer
Pixie Dust - Stitch It Up
Friday Sketchers - Fab Sketch
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Distressed Birthdays
Artful Inkables - Distressed
Creatalicious - Vintage


19 comments:

Marianne said...

Lovely card! I love these flowers!!
Love,
Marianne

Elaine said...

This is utterly gorgeous Tracy!
I so wish I could do cards like this. I love all the details on your cards, but when I try it ends up looking like I've emptied the contents of my craft bin on it! I shall have to stick to simples!
Loving those flowers too.
Hugs Elaine xx

Diamond Doll said...

Wow one gorgeous card Tracy,you lucky thing getting hold of those Hanglars their fab images,and those flowers are just stunning.
I do hope you get some rest.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

martina's kaartjes said...

Great superb card !!! great colors !!!
have a crafty day,
martina
x

Sue said...

Hi Tracy
wow a stunning card, awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & design,thank you for joining us on our first challenge at CES, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS Tracy I just luv this card it's gorgeous... luvin the colour combo..pink & grey one of my fav's. I luv looking at your work it's so inspiring xx Lizzy xx :)

Juls said...

so stunning and elegant! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

zoe.payne said...

Aww this is gorgeous, love this image shes gorgeous. The colours are stunning, really really beautiful as always. xxxxx

Kiki said...

Wow, simply gorgeous! Love the colors you've used and the image is sooo cute!!!

Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends this week.

Hugs, Kiki

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card I love this colour combo and your design, embellishments and image are just to wonderful for words
Hugs
Lorraine x

Margreet said...

thanks again for playing with FFF......this card is a real treat for the eyes....love all your details!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Oh lucky you!!! this card is stunning...pink and grey works so well... Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

Helen Laurence said...

Oh wow what a stunning card, loving all the distressed bits & the cute image...its all just gorgeous. Thank you for joining Ellephantastic Challenges this week x

Jo said...

LOVE IT! a totally scrummy card *claps*
I love that colour combo too.
Thank you for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin
Jo xx

Unknown said...

It's lovely! Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Card Challenge!

Tamie said...

OMGosh! Your card is just stunning! You are very talented and I really enjoy the distressing you did, it just adds that little pop. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'.

Tamie - GDT

Vanja said...

Stunning card! Fabulous papers and colouring.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Christine said...

c'est une pure merveille bravo !

christine

Unknown said...

Dreamy card! The details are amazing!


Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxoxoxo