Tuesday 31 August 2010

My First Bookmark

Evening Peeps,

A late post from me so I will keep it quick. I wanted to enter the Creative Inspirations Bookmark challenge this week and the bank holiday threw me completely, so I have been beavering away in my craft room since I got in from work, so hopefully I have made it in time. In my mind I wanted to get three done, one for my Daughter, one for my Son and one for little ole me, but as with all my colouring and crafting, nothing is quick, lol. So here is my first ever crafted bookmark.


Posted by Picasa

I have coloured this Elisabeth Bell "Tasty Read" image using copics.



I have entered this bookmark into the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations - Bookmark
Stampavie & More - Anything But A Card
Prairie Fairy - Pearls & Lace
Hannah & Friends - Pearls & Swirls
All Sorts - Garden/Park Inspiration
Papertake Weekly - Just the One (flower)
Incy Wincy - Back to school
Cupcake Craft - Let's get digital
Fussy and Fancy - Back to school


17 comments:

Juls said...

wow!!! your first bookmark! and it is just stunning!!!! Hugs Juls

Marianne said...

Lovely picture and beautiful colors!
Looks great!
Love, Marianne

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow this would make me want to read just to gaze at his. Thanks for sharing with creative inspirations and hope you come back next week.

Unknown said...

stunning for your 1st one, a beautiul image and bow.
Christine x

zoe.payne said...

This is superb really beautiful, i know a little girl who would love one of these for her books lol!!! the image,colours and bow are stunning. Well done xxxx

Sue said...

For your first bookmark this is adorable and fab colouring!
Thanks for playing FFF
Sue xx

majo said...

Wouw, love this stamp and the bookmark. Lovely colors. Hugs Majo

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh so lovely! Wonderful color palette and your coloring on that sweet image is absolutely perfect! The lace and pearls are gorgeous too. So happy you could join in the fun with us for our new release blog hop at The Prairie Fairy!

Cor* said...

This is gorgeous. Wonderful for a first time bookmark. And yes funny how when you think "i'll just whip this up" it turns out finished 3 hrs later! lol Thanks for playing with the fairies this week at FFF for our Lace & Pearls Challenge.

brenda said...

Hi there

What a really gorgeous bookmark and a super colour combo.

Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Did you know we are looking for new DT members at our sister challenge http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

You did an amazing job with your first bookmark! Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Mummylade said...

magnificent! So glad you joined Allsorts with this!

Cecelia said...

This is a beautiful bookmark! I absolutely love the colors and ribbon! This would make a great teachers gift;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

Faye said...

Wow!! This is a wonderful project with a gorgeously coloured image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

kaylou said...

Hi
this is a gorgeous project, and beautifully made, thank you for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Juanita said...

Beautiful bookmark, love the color combo, image, and your fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Sarah A said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the colours and your colouring is perfect! It will sure encourage your daughter to open a book, even if it only to look at the bookmark lol

Thanks for joining us over on Incy Wincy Designs for our back to school challenge!

Sarah x