Monday 6 February 2012

Just Roll With It

Hi Everyone,

Brrrr, it's certainly a bit chilly with lots of white snow everywhere, the first snow that little pup Ollie has seen and he's loving it, so much so that he is constantly at the back door wanting to go out and run round and round in the crisp white snow, lol.  Sooooo, on went the boots, hat and gloves and me and Hubby took him for a 45 minute walk where he thoroughly enjoyed himself and eventually went to sleep when we got home, bless.

I have tried my luck with pencils once again on Kraftstock, just love the look and rather a more cleaner look card style, well actually probably the most clean and simple style card that I do.  I do try now and then to be different. I was going to turn her into a valentine card but decided that I needed some pink girly time as I have done so much red recently.

I have used Kraftin Kimmi's  "Roxy" and right now she's on sale, just click HERE


Ingredients:-
Image Kraftin Kimmi "Roxy"


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-
Pink Elephant - Pink
Paper Players - Flowers
Catch the bug - Anything Goes
CraftyCatz - Pink/White



12 comments:

Christina said...

This is a stunning card Tracy!
Hugs Kristel

Loz said...

i love the pencils and kraft lookm great colouring Tracy! I can't believe you have snow hehe.. it's super hot down here!! But I guess I'll be complaining about the cold before I know it!! x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, the stamp is coloured very well and I love the papers that you used in this card.
Francy

Jane said...

Great card Tracy, glad to see you got your pencils out again - looks fab!
Hugs
jane

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely Kraft colouring and great design with that little folded over corner! Hugs,Lesley

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous colouring on the kraft card Tracy and love your use of dies. Hope you are feeling better hun. Hugs, Nikki x

Hanneke said...

Stunning card! I love the lay out and that image is great. Love the look of those pencils too. Hugs, Hanneke

yvon said...

Absolut fab card and your coloring is the best.
Hugs, Yvon

Dorcas said...

Great job on the kraft Tracy!!

Ally said...

Absolutely fantastic, Tracy! I love colouring on Kraft paper, itgives the image a special look aaaaand one an see the white colour :)
Hugs, Alessandra

Janette said...

Fabulous card nd brilliant image Tracy, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

carol said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ. x carol