Thursday 16 February 2012

Distressed at Crafts and Me

Hiya Peeps,

Well I'm frustrated.  I wrote this post last night, did all the links and it didn't go live, in fact when I checked it didn't exist, grrrrrrrrr. Been another long night, I did venture to the gym straight from work, so well done me. I then walked from the gym to Sainsburys which is only about a 7 minutes walk, to get some coke but they had buy one get one free, so I ended up with 4 lots of 8 cans and a couple of other bits.  It was at the point of leaving the shop that I wished I had driven, lol.  So an hour's session and two dead weights followed by my gym bag over my shoulder and handbag, ummmmmmmm, definitely punishment.  Then I had to pop by my Mum's who is misbehaving for the Carers and whilst there I get a call from my Daughter who was scrapping with my Son over Chips!  Seriously, is this my life, lol.........

Well what I should of posted yesterday is my DT card for Crafts and Me and it was my turn to chose the theme and I have gone with "Distressing".  So however you interpret be it inking edges, tearing paper, adding paint etc. etc. you get the gist.

I have used one of Crafts and Me new images which will be released any day, as soon as Teresa gets her internet working, lol.  She is called "Emerald Fairy".


And from another angle.


And another .......



Hope you'll hop on over and join us Rubber Girls!

Ingredients:-
Emerald Angel by Jasmine Becket-Griffith at Crafts and Me
Papers by Magnolia and Glitz
Magnolia Doohickey Grass, sweet lovely lace,heart swirl, so wrapped lovely heart tag available from BunnyZoe
Roses from Marianne Design at BunnyZoe and WOC
Everything else from my stash

16 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Don't know about your card being distressed lol!!
What a stunning image, love the colours! Her hair is fab.
Gorgeous card.
Hope your day goes better than yesterday.
Love, Mel. xxx

Berry said...

This is stunning sweetie what beautiful work she is a darling image and i love all the elements off the page hugs Rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is so cute
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Another fab creation Tracy - By the way the studio got blitzed yesterday - ready for your visit!!! LOL
Hugs
Jane

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy another stunning and beautiful card, I love your colouring on this Sweet Pea image, and the card design is gorgeous.
Missy is eating a lot better, not everything on her plate but a good 2/3rds of it. hugs Shirleyxxxx

angelwhispers said...

Hope you had a better day today Tracy!! Love the card the distressed look is just fab! Chanelle xxx

Cat said...

What a lovely card! It looks like it's fresh out of the garden! Love all the details! Hope you have a wonderful day!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is quite stunning, that image really touches your heart with that look, the design is superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

O wow this is stunning Tracy, love all the flowers and your colouring simply beautiful.. sorry to hear about your post going missing and the rest of your day yesterday !!! and good on you to go to the gym well done xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Divine layers and embellishment with this beautifully coloured image, Tracy! Perfect! Hugs, Lesley

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the image & all the lush details.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Kerryn said...

I love how many lovely bits you have on this card!! So pretty. xx

Hanneke said...

What a gorgeous card Tracy! Love the image and the colors you used! Love the flowers and those diecut swirlies! And your coloring is stunning as ever. Hugs, Hanneke

Adly said...

Such a nice and lovely card! ♥ Joined the challenge, good one DT!

Check out our blog at http://adlysart.blogspot.com/

Like us on our new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/adlys.arts

Adly's Art

Anonymous said...

This angles look so colorful.Flowers,leafs are really increase beauty in this pictures.I really like this cards.It look so fabulous.

Debt Recovery

Julie said...

Amazing card - you've incorporated so many elements amazingly! Love it! xx