Wednesday 8 February 2012

Futuristic Willow


Hi Peeps,

I'm still full of cold with and now with a cough, which is doing my head in.  Hopefully I'll be able to breath and sleep easy by the time the weekend gets here.  This mornings card is a DT card for Tickled Pink and this is also my last DT card for TP.  I have completed my DT term and with the many changes going on, the main one being that Kellie has decided to go digital only, which I completely understand, but as you know I am primarily a rubber girl, so I have decided to have some more time to play, well that's the plan anyway.

So without further ado, this is Lil Futuristic Willow ready for action.



Don't forget to hop on over to Tickled Pink to check the rest of the DT out.

Ingredients:-
Image Futuristic Willow available at Tickled Pink Stamps
Papers by Basic Grey

7 comments:

Debora said...

Sweet card! Love all the detail in it! And such a fun image.

Hanneke said...

Great card Tracy! Love that image and the colors you used. Hugs, Hanneke

Ally said...

Wonderful creation, love the bright colours u've used. Hope you feel better soon, Hun! It's awfl to sleep with a cold...hate it!
Hugs, Alessandra

Mary M. said...

Gorgeous card. I love the layout.

Christina C. said...

Another awesome creation, Tracy!!!!
Love the colors...very striking!
Fabulous design and details!

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card. love the image.

Jayne
x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Tracy I do love these TP images, the colours, papers and design look fantastic.
hugs
Lorraine x