Monday 13 February 2012

Celebrations BunnyZoe


Hiya Peeps,

Hope everyone had a great weekend, it was nice to see some follower's faces at Stamperama yesterday and to meet my fellow DT Jane.  Am sooo excited as Jane, waving hi, has asked me over to come over to play for a day, yayyyyyyy, can't wait to see Jane's pink studio.

It's BunnyZoe challenge time again, gosh doesn't it come round quick, and this month the theme chosen by Moi is, "Celebrations".  So a nice easy one for you, and to show you how easy it is my celebration is........... Just Because....................



I have used the image ChangeaBelles - Every Belle by Belles and Whistles availabe at BunnyZoe.


And for the first time for I have paper pieced.  I have used the Prima 6 x 6 Pixie Glen paper pad. and stamped the image onto two different sheets of patterned paper, one for the apron and another for the skirt and then used my copics/prisma pencils to add a little depth.



Hope you'll be hopping over to check out the rest of the DT and join us in our Celebration challenge HERE.

And don't forget to enter my Candy HERE.


11 comments:

Berry said...

Gosh Tracy totally and utterly beautiful sweetie! Hugs rebekah xx

Ally said...

so gorgeous, Tracy!
Have fun palying with Jane ;)
Huggies, Alessandra

Jane said...

Hellooo my friend! It was lovely meeting you yesterday and I can't wait for you to come visit!

Beautiful work as always.
Hugs
Jane

Unknown said...

This is so cute
Tracy it is so adorable
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Awww this is adorable, so elegant and pretty. Love the soft colours... I'm also going to go to a craft show next month in UK .. forgot the name.. and anyway I still have to book flights he he .. I'm so disorganised!!! Will be so looking forward to meeting up with blogger friends as well. Hugs xxx

Kathy said...

Stunning! I love these gorgeous papers and colors and they go perfect with this beautiful image!! Love this!
:)Kathy

Nannieflash said...

Wow Tracy that is stunning I love your layers and all the embellishments to, the image is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyx
Missy is eating a little better at last thank goodness.

Renkata said...

Tracy, wow this is so elegant and gorgeous card.

Carla S. said...

This is stunning, Tracy! I love the papers, and gorgeous embellishments! Wonderful coloring and paper-piecing of the sweet image!

Hanneke said...

Lovely! Great stamp and sweet elements. Hugs, Hanneke

Unknown said...

Great card Tracy, I love that old fashioned looking image! Hugs, Frea