Wednesday 15 February 2012

Feeling the Blues at Marianne's Divas

Hi Peeps,

I'm feeling so much better today and finally on my road to recovery.  So much so that I'm contemplating attempting the gym, yikes, maybe I'm not feeling better at all, lol.  I have signed up to the London to Brighton Bike Ride this year, so I guess I had better get my ass into gear, forgive the pun.

Today over at Marianne's Divas it's challenge time and the theme is "Winter Blues".  There are some awesome prizes up for grabs so don't forget to hop over once your done here and have a little looksie.

I have attempted colouring on kraft again and am still working on the skin tones, but hopefully after my day with Jane I will have it sussed.




The challenge runs until 14th March so there's plenty of time to enter.


Recipe:- 
Image Knitting Daisy
 Marianne Design Roses 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:-

Inkyimpressions - Diecuts
Paper Shelter - Winter Blues
Penny's - Anything Goes
Going grey with scrap creations - Layers
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
One stitch at a time - Anything Goes

25 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Tracy,
I love your colouring! Wonderful card.
The colours are so pretty!
Love, Mel. xxx
PS enjoy the gym! ;)
xxx

Unknown said...

Wow so adorable
I really love these colors.
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Another stunning creation from the Embellishment Queen!
Hugs
Jane

Teresa said...

Oh I love this one, beautiful xx

Sudha said...

Lovely creation. Like the colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

angelwhispers said...

Tracy this is just so wonderful Ithink your colouring on kraft looks perfect and such pretty papers and embellies! Love Chanelle xxx

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic card hun! xxx

Jayne A said...

Absolutely beautiful I love it.

Jayne
x

Vicky said...

Simply fabulous hun...and I so love the colours and layout too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, love your card and your colouring on Kraft looks stunning. Hugs, Frea

Kerry said...

Your card is Beautiful. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Christina C. said...

Tracy, your coloring on Kraft is amazing....I have never attempted that! Beautiful design and details as well!

Dorcas said...

I think you did an awesome job, Tracy! What a stunner of a card!

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card.. Love the details.. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter.. Hugs, Linda

Anita said...

This is so sweet with so many wonderful elements on it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inky Impressions Challenges. Hugs, Anita

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is such a sweet card, love the colors and how you colored the image. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Peggy said...

Wow I love this! Your flowers are beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Joey said...

Tracy this is stunning, your attention to detail is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Tracy love that cute image and your detailed design is so beautiful.
hugs
Lorraine x

mags said...

Beautiful card. Lovely image and great colouring on kraft. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

SAMARA said...

Hi Tracy: I love you coloring on the kraft...I can't imagine it getting better, but I hear ya that you do! Good luck learning. This image and what you did with it is outstanding! I love it...it is so random yet so girlie and wonderful. Thanks for coming to OSAAT and see you again next week? LUV Samara

Anonymous said...

Flowers,ribbons are really increase beauty in this cards.This cards color combination are so innovative.

Debt Recovery

Jackie said...

This card is just darling! I love all the added elements to this! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW Tracey. it seems I have missed so much! What a lovely selection of cards you have been making. This is just one of your real beauties. I love your work and cannot think why I have missed these! Have a lovely weekend, Judy x

Kelly said...

Gorgeous, i love the colours! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx