Monday 11 April 2016

Through The Window

Morning,

Goodness where did the weekend go, I know I certainly need more hours in the day at the moment.  Today I'm sharing a card made with Pion Design Scent of Lavender collection, goodness it is so beautiful, I love the purples/lilacs/grey tones.

I have used the new Window die available at Noor Design UK, I am so in love with it.  I cut it in the Pion Palette Grey, embossed and left the shutter die in place to add some distress ink on the shutters to accent the panels.

The shape was created using the NEW Dutch Doobdoo Tag Stencil.  The base was created using the Pion Palette Grey and layered with the Pion Design Flowers of provence.    


I cut the window so that you could see the beautiful vintage image behind.

I scattered the dutch doobadoo softwboard bricks and added gesso and snow tex.

A peek at the inside. Again I have used the Pion Palette Grey, flowers of provence and preserving the scent. 

I have added a butterfly cut from the matching Borders sheeet.

The flowers include popppy, beaded berries, 10mm open roses, carnation and 30mm rose.  I added vintage flourish leaves.


I trailed Ivy down the right hand side and added lillies, hortesania, 10mm roses.


The card was edged with double row pearl trim.


Hope you like it.
Hugs Tracy x





7 comments:

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Tracy what a stunning window scene. The colors and papers are fantastic. The lady looks so beautiful elegant. I like the arrangement of flowers and pearl trim.
Best regards Petra

Мария Мрыхина said...

Beautifully!!!

Gertrude said...

Tracy, ein Traum deine Karte
glg Gertrude

Brawny x said...

Wow this is absolutely stunning. X

Unknown said...

Alle wat is dat super mooi!!
Groetjes lida

❤ Kaia said...

Gorgeous !!!!

Hugs, Kaia

Inkypinkydelights said...

Absolutely fabulous! I love that window! Judy x