Wednesday 20 April 2016

A little birdie said ....... just because

Morning Everyone,

I'm sharing a card today made using the Basic Stitched Flags for the base, been wanting to do this for sometime now.  I have used the LDRS Doveart image, Feeding Time and coloured with distress inks.

The paper is from Craft and You and is called  Vintage Time 06, links at the bottom.  I cut  smaller flag from the set and from the same paper and stamped the sentiment "Just Because" from the Just Because sentiment set.


I added a lovely view die cut and tucked under the image.


I couldn't help but add a little piece of the new SCRAPINIEC LASER CUT CHIPBOARD, the Ivy Corner, can you see it (top left of the image) can't wait to play with more  :)



Hope you like it :)

Tracy x




4 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love that die! And yes I see the chipboard! Lovely! Love your card too. Judy x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a stunning design Love and hugs Carole x

Kerri said...

Gorgeous love it!!

Kerri said...

Gorgeous card love it!!