Monday 6 April 2015

Something Old and Something New

Good Morning,

Hope you are all enjoying a lovely Easter Weekend and it isn't raining where you are.  The theme this week for us Girlies at Live and Love Crafts set by  Sandy is Something Old and Something New.

Here's my card.  I have used the new Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art Stencil for the shape of this card as my NEW and for my choice of Old I have used the lace called Grace.  It's one of my favourites so I will never grow tired of using it, it is just soooooooo beautiful.


The papers are again from Pion Design's Vintage Wedding collection edged with gesso.

I have added lots of butterflies, I do like a butterfly, lol.  I have cut lots of butteflies from the Pion Design Border sheet, the butterflies from Pion have always been a favourite of mine since the Studio of  Memories release, just gorgeous.

I have added another favourite of mine, the Ranger Pen Nib to the centre of one of the butterflies.



I have added lots of flowers, gardenias, kort and godt curly roses, tulips, rolled roses, 30mm rose, cosmos daisies, berries and finished with vintage seam binding and some string silver pearls.



Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest


7 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful and gorgeous creation.

Unknown said...

Tracy you have created a masterpiece, it's just stunning. I love everything about it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Liz's creative corner said...

It's totally beautiful hun, love it xx

maïté said...

Sublime comme toutes vos créations que j'adore
Bravo Tracy
Amicalement
Maité

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful this is a fabulous shape and I love the gorgeous colours its all so beautiful Happy Easter love and hugs Carole x

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creation, in fabulous colours, hugs Pops x

Petras Bastelschätze said...

What a beautiful and romantic design,just great.
LG Petra