Monday 12 January 2015

Shabby Priscilla

Good morning everyone,

Monday again and time for some LLC inspiration.  Sandy has tasked us with a theme of "new" and I was lucky to receive my recent package which contained the new MajaDesign papers, yum yum yum so you can guess what I used....

I have also used the new CHA Little Darlings Saturated Canary release "Priscilla".  Isn't she gorgeous.


Angie is currently at CHA  in Booth 2500 launching a brand new Dollhouse Collection of stamps.  There will be lots of inspiration on the Little Darlings Facebook Page, so don't forget to keep checking it out.


So, back to my card.  Remember on Facebook I showed you the ladybird die and I cut it onto corrugated card, love love this.....





I used the Dutch Doobadoo Flower with 4 petals stencil to make the base of the card, due back into stock at the end of this week.

I added ladybirds using corrugated card around the edges of the card, sooooo love these.



I cut two tags out of the papers and added sentiments by Little Darlings Rubber Stamps Vintage Affections, tied with vax cord and I have added a little love heart hanger, sweet.



I have added a prima rose as the main flower and decorated with a two tone rose and rose bud and I then cut a rolled rose die cut from the matching paper to add a matching rose to teh mix.

You can also see a close up of the new oh so gorgeous lace and OMG I need more!


Around the image I used the edge of a stamp from the Stempleglede Postcard set for the paris postmark.  You can also see a clay heart amongst the flowers and just a peek of the ruffle rose trim.  This trim is a perfect colour to match this release of papers.


I cut a fence out of the matching paper too and you can also see the Stempleglede stamp a little clearer too.

You will also notice shabby white frantage and flakes added to the image.


I have also added shabby pink frantage and flragments to the Dutch Doobadoo paper art ribbon bow and added an oval gem button to the centre.


A close up of the ladybirds and also the gorgeous MajaDesign papers with a little gesso added to the edges.


And here's a close up of the CHA Saturated Canary release Priscilla.  Can you see the frantage and flakes.  I managed to get her in the eye again, lol.


The leaves were cut from two dies, see links below.




Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest



10 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, xxx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW! This is stunning Tracey, love the gorgeous image and beautiful papers and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kelly said...

Your card is so breathtaking and all yours are but this one is my style! I adore every inch! I need to explore those dies as I love the shapes of them. Have a great week.
Hugs Kelly

yvon said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. There is so much to see and all so beautiful.

Sharon said...

Pricilla is gorgeous Tracy. So many gorgeous dies and embellishments with fabulous layers.
Do you have any place left for your workshop?
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

Another stunning card Tracy.
Loving all the dies & embellishments you have used, think I am going to have to put the ladybird die on my wanted list!!

Carole Pollard said...

Just fabulous what an amazing design and some gorgeous new embellishment ideas its truly lovely as always love and hugs Carole x

Cumbrianlass said...

Wow Wow Wow Tracy this is absolutely stunning, can you tell I love it lol. I love everything about it
Janet xxx

Dawn said...

Fabulous Tracy, love it!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Totally stunning, as always - the details on here are amazing!
Rebecca.
x