Friday 8 June 2012

Adele and Love Life

Hi Everyone,


Sorry for being MIA this week.  I picked up Hubbies germs and have been hiding under my quilt. Each time I put my hand out I was freezing, so it was best to stay under and hide.

My card for you today is generally not my style.  I'm known as the Queen of Embellishments  and I always struggle to do the clean and simple look, so I know my teamies will not think this card has been made by me at all.  I have used the image Adele, she is so beautiful.  I have coloured her with a combination of pencils and I'm sorry to say I didn't take note of them as this started off as a playing around session.  The image was printed onto Murano paper which was introduced to me by teamie Jane, it's a textured paper which pencils love.


 

Image Adele available in Digi and Rubber
Paper Be Happy by My Minds Eye

My second card for you today is by the artist Zindy Nielson and is called Love Life.  I used just one pencil for this one, prisma 90% Grey.



Image Is Love Life by Zindy Nielson

Have a good weekend everyone.

11 comments:

Jane said...

Oh sweetie I do hope you feel better soon!

Now if you are doing CAS does that mean I have to do the bling thing!!!

Great colouring as always Tracy and I am so glad the Murano works for you.

Hugs
Jane

Carol Willis said...

Two absolutely stunning cards Tracy. Love them!
Hugs
Caz x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.Hope you feel better soon.xxx

Janine said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Tracy.
Love the Adele image with all her flowing hair and you've coloured her in so beautifully. I think you've pulled off CAS perfectly :-)
Again fantastic coluring of Love Life and with only 1 pencil.
Hugs, Janine xx

Joey said...

Hope you are feeling better real soon Tracy, gorgeous cards, I love the design on both. Joey x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

You're right Tracy!! I didn't recognise this as your card at first! But I do love it...it really showcases your beautiful colouring :D

Lau W said...

Two lovely cards, and my god the colouring of the first is so fantastic, love this image, and clean & simple is a great choice !
The second card is superb too !
Get well soon my friend !
xxx

Turwen said...

Absolutey fantastic!!!! Wow!!!!

Hugs!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy I am sorry to hear that you are not well, I do hope that you feel better soon. I think both these look amazing, that first one is so beautiful, awesome work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Trish and Treasure said...

Great images and wonderful colouring in!

Nannieflash said...

Stunning cards Tracy, I love both your images and your card designs are just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx