Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas Belladonna

Happy Friday Peeps,

Well it's only a week to go until Christmas and I am nowhere near ready.  I'm planning to get the decs up this weekend and catch up with my best mate with a couple of drinks and boy do I need a night out.  I still have some shopping to do but am aiming to head out late tomorrow afternoon hoping that everyone would have gone in the morning.  Wish me luck.

I have made a few chrsitmas cards using the Fairies from Crafts and Me.  I've used traditional colours.  The fairies seemed to have been a popular choice for Christmas this year and I can see why, isn't she a beauty.


Ingredients:-
Image Belladonna available HERE from Crafts and Me
Papers by Magnolia available HERE
Flowers are Marianne Design available HERE
Lasecut chipboard flourishes from Make It Crafty HERE
Tim Holt on the Edge snowflake die
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley


10 comments:

Christina C. said...

Tracy, this is absolutely BREATHTAKING! OMG....she is a vision of beauty and you colored her to perfection. I adore this gorgeous card.

Nannieflash said...

Oh Tracy that is stunning its so beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxx

Sudha said...

Wow beautiful creation. Love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

xxxtglxxx said...

Hi Tracy - I have just seen this on the C&Me blog - its amazing hun! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Marlies said...

Wauw what a gorgeous card!! I love the colours and beautiful image!! I love the way you added on flowers on the flowers on the stamp. hugs, Marlies

Unknown said...

Hi Tracy, this is such a pretty card!! Love that image and the way you coloured that dress, just stunning!! Hugs, Frea

Judi said...

Oh wow Tracy, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love everything about it.

Hugs

Judi x

Ally said...

It's beautiful, Tracy! You turn every card into pure gold :o)
Hugs, Alessandra

Unknown said...

Wow Tracy, this is stunning, love the fairy image .. she is really beautiful with your fabulous colouring xxxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Gosh Tracy I have missed so much! You have some gorgeous cards! Can you remember what the snowflake is please at the top right of this card? Judy x