Sunday 26 October 2014

Sparkle at The Ribbon Girl

Morning Everyone,

I can't believe it's Sunday already, and still my list is longer than it started on Friday, lol, and I still haven't finished the housework.  I think I could do with a cleaner, lol.

My card for you today is a GDT card for The Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only with a theme of "Sparkle"  Whilst speaking of The Ribbon Girl, you still have until tomorrow to enter the joint candy from The Ribbon Girl and the Noor Design UK stores HERE.

You will notice I have used a Magnolia image, love this one, coloured with distress inks and if your looking to learn then look no further than the  Kit and Clowder online learning site HERE.

The gorgeous papers called Winter Wonderland are by Noor Design!!!  I'm in love with them, and guess what.... they are available in store.


I have added lots of sparkle, just difficult to photograph.  The little tree charm from The Ribbon  Girl is sparkly and the snowflake  Iceicle Border edges have been covered with diamond dust, so they are very very sparkly too.

I have added a Noor Design Bird Cage/Bird and added a little snow text to give it a frosty feel.

The pretty tag is also a Noor Design Die.  Finished off with oval pearl string, twine and seam binding all from The Ribbon Girl.


The text word WINTER is this month's latest release, available in store.  The gorgeous lace peeking through is from The Ribbon Girl.


So what do we have at the top here, 30mm and 20mm Blue roses from The Ribbon Girl and the new  Noor Design Rolled Roses, except on one of them I have rolled loosely to create pine cones and given a dusting of snow tex available from Live and Love Crafts.

At the very top I have used the  Noor Design Snowflake Border Die and I was greedy and used two, hehehhe.

The leaves are also a Vintage Flourish Die.


Here's a peek inside.  You can clearly see the gorgeous lace and again those beautiful papers, my favourite colours, so yes I would say that.  I have also used the new skates die and added Star Dust Stickles to the skates to make them sparkle.


I have used the same Noor Design Circle frame on the inside as I did on the front.  Love this frame.


Can you believe I used 10 dies on here.... ummm now that could be a challenge in the future.

Have a good day.

 Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning card as always from such a talented lady
Hugs Susan xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely stunning! I love everything about this! Gorgeous embellishments and such a cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Becky said...

stunning card, inside and out.

Marrie said...

Hello Tracy,

What a lovely card!!

Hugs Marrie

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Tracy and I adore these colours for Christmas..gorgeous card I love every bit of it..

luv CHRISSYxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Tracy...Gorgeous with a capital G..Both the inside and outside are beautiful decorated..I think I'm in love...hihi...
greetings Miranda

Sharon said...

Wowzer, 10 dies and all gorgeous. I love the adorable Tilda and beautifully placed embellishments.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Julie said...

This is stunning Tracy! Love all your dies and embellies! Good luck with your new venture - I'm sure it will be a great success! Hugs, Juliexx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Fabulous card Tracy and I love the inside. How on earth do we get the sparkle to photograph? If you find a way please do let me know. Judy x

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely this is beautiful I love that circular die its fab a perfect card love and hugs Carole x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous! So many beautiful die-cuts and this Tilda looks lovely.
Rebecca.