Monday 6 October 2014

Season of Love

Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a good weekend.  It's challenge time at BunnyZoe again, I know doesn't it come round quickly.

This month the theme is "Animals".  I have used A Random Fan image calles "Seasons of Love".

I have coloured the image using polychromo pencils onto blue card for a change.


The papers are from the 6 x 6 Wild Rose Studio pack called "Frosted Lace".


The Bird Table is from a Marianne Design Die CR1290  and I added a little snow tex for the snow effect.


The festive arrangement was made using the Tim Holtz die "Festive Berries".  This is no longer available at BunnyZoe but there are lots more dies available and right now Nikki has 15% off, so hop on over, you can use the links below to get there :)


Ingredients:-
Bird Feeder - Marianne Design 
Tim Holtz Festive Berries


I also have another couple of projects I haven't yet posted:-

The first one I had a request for a 3 year old card using Spiderman, Superman and Buzz Lightyear, lol.  I think I accomplished it.

I cut the large 3 and then embossed using the Marianne Design Brick embossing folder which also comes with a matching die, yes, isn't that just fabulous.  I also cut the letters TODAY out using another Marianne Design die - mini letters and garland, so very handy to have in your stash. 


STANLEY has also been die cut using the Marianne Design Alphabet Die


A little bit more of BUZZ on the back.


My next project was two enormous pegs, which I haven't decided whether to add magnets on the back or just use them as gigantic pegs.

The papers are from Michelle Roos Digital Papers and I have used Vintage Garden Party.

I used two Marianne Design Dies, the Owl COL1302 and the Marianne Design Bee that comes with text too and a LadyBird Die.  The text can be see along the edge of the peg.  Aren't they cute.



The flowers and cheese cloth are from Live and Love Crafts.


Hugs Tracy 

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Tracy, I do love the gorgeous embellishments, image and flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

Super fun projects, Tracy! Now those giants pegs are amazing!

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning Christmas card love the design so pretty. Great projects love those pegs Love and Hugs Carole x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Brilliant creations, I especially love the beautiful pegs!
Rebecca.