Monday 27 October 2014

A Gift For You


Here we are again, Monday and I didn't even touch the surface on my "To Do" list or my housework for that matter and as we approach Christmas I can't see this improving.  Have any of you started your Christmas Shopping yet? I was going to be so organised this year and have it done early but I haven't started.

As it's Monday it's time for my LLC DT card and this week Sandy is tasking us with the new "Maya Design" "A Gift For You" papers.  Gosh, it's a hard job but I guess someone has to do it, right?????  I have forced myself, lol, but seriously I am in love with this collection, just gorgeous, gorgeous papers.


I have used the Stempleglede image from the  Vintage Christmas set, they are all sooo beautiful and perfect for vintage cards.

The papers I have used are From Someone Special, Wrapped in Old Newspaper, Hope to see you Soon and the Die Cut Sheet from this collection.



I have used one of the gorgeous Prima Resin Frames, isn't this one awesome, love the design.  The text is cut also from the papers.  The little floral display is made from red berries, flower spray and a white carnation.  I also added a little gesso.

The snowflakes are from the Noor Design Iceicle border die.


On the right hand side I have added paper to the centre of the Noor Design Square Frame and Chandelier die and decorated with a little prima corner.  Just below this you can see the rusty heart with a dusting of snow tex and a collection of red berries and flowerspray and finished with a star pin.


You can see a close up here of the beautiful Reinette lace and jumbo pom poms.


I cut a Noor Design Tag from the paper and finished with seam binding, hemp cord and a rusty snowflake charm.


Here's a pic of the inside.  I have layered the text cut from the 12 x 12 Die Cut sheet onto the Noor Design Frame and Chandelier Die.  This has also been used for the panel at the bottom where I have also cut out the post card from the paper and tucked it behind.



Hugs Tracy x

This card is available for sale in my Etsy Store

Follow Me on Pinterest



8 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Gorgeous Tracy
love all details
hugs Tamara

Donna said...

Just stunning Tracy. The detail is amazing.
Hugs, Donna x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Tracy! What a lovely task too! Beautiful card, fabulous layout great use of dies and look at all those gorgeous details. Judy x

Carole Pollard said...

Just amazing this is just a fabulous design I'm in awe of your design Love and hugs Carole x

tiggertastic said...

absolutely stunning !

Cathrine Sandvik said...

Dear Tracy! I have no words right now, because I've never seen so many beautiful projects in one place before <3 I'm now your follower and cant't wait to see what you're going to create next time!
Hugs and love from Cathrine

Cathrine Sandvik said...

Dear Tracy! I have no words right now, because I've never seen so many beautiful projects in one place before <3 I'm now your follower and cant't wait to see what you're going to create next time!
Hugs and love from Cathrine

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful Christmas card, such gorgeous festive embellishments!
Rebecca.