Monday 13 October 2014

Frame It

Good Morning Everyone,

I like this Monday as I have the day off work....... yayyyy.  Here's my DT card for Live and Love Crafts and this was a custom ordered card for my regular chap for his Grandaughter's first birthday. The image is by Mo Manning.

Sandy has set us LLC Girls with the theme of "Frame It". I have used two types of frame.  I created a frame around the image using the Pion Design paper Alma's Dress, love this release, and secondly I added a Prima Resin Frame for the "1st" text.



I have used papers from Pion Designs My Precious Daughters release called Alm'as Dress and Angels, both sheets 12 x 12.


The flower is from LLC's latest  Prima Flowers release called Manhattan.


I have used two gorgeous laces at the bottom of the card crotcheted pearl and the Rhinestone lace in pink.


I have also attached one of the new  Maya Road Love Pennant clips using some natural hemp cord.


I have used the Noor Design by Joycraft border die around the outside of the card and stay tuned I have some real exciting news about this coming real soon.......


Have you seen the new prima resin butterflies, aren't they gorgeous.  You can also see a close up of  the glittered white tulle in this picture too.


The tag was cut from another Noor Design by joycraft die and I have attached a I love you charm, so cute again with natural hemp cord.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Tracy this is just so so pretty its a perfect 1st birthday card your chap will love this wonderful creation for his granddaughter its crafting perfection Love and Hugs Carole x

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

One word
GORGEOUS
hugs Tamara

Becky said...

WOW! This is ONE awesome card Tracy.

Marlies said...

A stunning card Tracy. A lovely colour and lots of beautiful embellies. Marlies

Unknown said...

Quite a contrast to the spiderman card, I take it?!;-) Very sweet and girly 1st birthday card.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

Petras Bastelschätze said...

I like this beautiful card so much, she's so nice.
Love greetings Petra

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So soft and pretty, and such a cute image! The flower looks stunning too.
Rebecca.