Monday 6 October 2014

Opposites


I'm back and if you missed my post of 3 projects this morning, then please scroll down.

Today is my card for Live and Love Crafts and this week Sandy has given us the theme of "Opposites" to follow.  So I put my thinking cap on and came up with going with the opposite of purple on the colour chart, which is Green.  So here is my purple and green card using the fabulous Aurora Wings image coloured with Distress Inks.



I have used one of my favourite papers the Maya Design Vintage Summer Basics 1905 and combined with  Pion Design Vintage Garden 12x12 images, (I used the reverse side of the images).  I added the mini pompom along the top of the Vintage Garden paper (green).




I have used Euphoria lace along the bottom.


The flowers are made up of white flower spray, 30mm roses, 20mm roses, carnation, frosted berries and chrysanthemum's.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

12 comments:

susiestacey said...

Stunning card so many beautiful details to look at x Susan x

Alyx said...

Absolutely stunning! Incredible colouring and fabulous use of die cuts.
I have a blog candy with a £50 Scribble and Scrap Crafts voucher to win if you are interested.
http://lexiesblogstardate.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/500-followers-blog-candy-please-scroll.html
xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anne said...

Wonderful! Gorgeous butterfly dies and STUNNING image and coloring! The flowers and lace are beautiful. :)

Hugs, Anne.

MinnaL said...

WOW! So gorgeous! Beautiful image, coloring, butterflies and colors altogether :D

Sandy said...

Gorgeous!!
Sandy xx

Carole Pollard said...

Wow this is wonderful I just love the stamp what a fab image and wonderful colours. its all so delicate what more can I say perfection Love and Hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

That's the shortest Inlinkz list I've seen from you in a very long time :-) but the card does in no way look empty. Fantastic placement of the butterfly dies, and the DI colouring is sensational. I thought it was Copics!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


Anonymous said...

This is just gorgeous, love the image and the pretty design, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow, I absolutely love this stunning card! The colours look perfect together and your colouring is so beautiful!
Rebecca.

Carol said...

Lovely card love the colours and embellishments

Becky said...

wow, what a gorgeous card. Beautiful image and beautifully colored.