Sunday 3 March 2019

Pion Design Four Seasons of Fairies


Hello Crafters,

I have finally got a card to share with you.  I unfortunately came down with shingles around my eye which knocked me for six literally so I have been out of action for a few weeks but I am  now pleased to say I'm on the mend and my mojo returning slowly.

Today's card is quite a simple and elegant card for me.  I have used the NEW Pion Design Four Seasons of Fairies collection of papers.  I have used one of the NEW BlooMar Designs chipboard frames coupled with Fantasy Branches chipboard, all links as usual at the bottom of the page.

For the base and layering I used Pion Design Palette White II.


 The flowers were made using Foamiran and Rosy Owl Apple Blossom and Lady E Tiny Flowers Dies coloured using Gallery Oil Pastels.




I added some 13arts Vintage roots to the flowers.

Hope you like it.

Tracy xx




No comments: