Monday 29 October 2018

Winter Wonderland Blue


Good morning,

Have you checked out all the new gorgeous goodies that have arrived in store.  Oh my goodness I am like a child in a sweet shop, what to play with first.

I made a wintery card.  I started by using cutting the Pion Design Winter Wonderland papers.  I then used the 13arts wallpaper stencil, mixed some Dutch Doobadoo structure paste with some Tury Design paint in blue and applied to the stencil in a couple of places on the Pion Design paper.  It dries matt finish and just soooo beautiful.



I used the Fantasy Die Background Grater and Pion Palette Grey I cardstock and then divided this into a couple of pieces and positioned at the top corners and bottom right hand corner.



Taking centre stage is the NEW Scrapiniec Cherish Heart, isn't it just gorgeous.  I also used the cherish corners to the top right and left with a dusting of gesso.


The flowers are 49 and Market Botanical Blooms in Blue, wow I am so in love.  I added gesso and a new Deer from Tim Holtz idea-ology, a star shaped bottle filled with ice crystals and some vintage white roots around the flowers.


I also added some bark stars, powertex 3D balls and just had fun.  



You'll find all the products listed below.

Hope you like it.
Hugs Tracy xx


No comments: