Monday 3 September 2018

Exploding Box

Hello everyone,

I have an exploding box for you today but boy are they hard to photograph and do justice, so I apologise for the pictures :)

I have used Pion Design's latest collection "Let's Be Jolly" paper collection.  This is the box assembled.


And..... here it is open.  All the images as well as text are from the same collection of papers.


I added a Wycinanka 3D Christmas Tree, just perfect for these boxes.  It looks a little drunk but the glue hasn't dried yet and I have been moving it this way and that trying to get that photograph, lol.





So I photographed each panel for you.  






Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x



1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

wonderful that just amazing i need to take a closer look now to take it all in so many stunning embellishments Love and hugs Carole x