Wednesday 1 June 2016

# Hello


 Hello,

Well I've had a week long of celebrations for my special birthday last week and as I write up this post I'm feeling exhausted.  Thank you to everyone for all the messages, gifts and cards, you really made my birthday special.

Back to reality and a card.  It's challenge time at Noor Design UK and this month we have "Here come's Summer".  I wish it would hurry up, it has been non stop rain and its freezing cold, brrrrrr.

I have used papers from the new Lemoncraft Spring Garden.  The image is from the Little Darlings All Dressed Up Girls Night Out set.  This is a great set, you can use all 3 girls together or just a combination of any two or just singually.


There are some new flowers in store at Noor  Design UK, these are large poppy style.

And small poppies


I used a combination of both poppies on my card.

The #Hello is one of the new Scrapiniec Chipboard pieces that have arrived at Noor Design UK.  


I also used the mesh to the left of the flowers and the doily lace borders at each end of the flower arrangement.  I used pearl cascade on top of the flowers


I used the new tag 3 from Noor Design and cut out in matching paper an added a single white poppy.

The lace is one of the new laces from Noor Design UK, and there are many.  This one is called Lace Veronique, which is topped off with double row pearl trim.




I also used one of the new Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlets dies, these are gorgeous, look at the lace doily.  I added a magnolia butterfly to it along with 6mm string pearl to the centre.


The image was cut out using the pierced ovals and layered onto the Gilded Doily cut in matching papers but before adhering to the Gilded Doily diecut I added petite pink ruffle trim, this is so sweet. 

I used the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen to add the clusters



Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x







No comments: