Monday 22 February 2016

Looking Gorgeous

Good Morning,

Another post, I know 3 in 3 days, lol and I've thoroughly enjoyed it.  I have used another LDRS Creative image coming to Noor Design this week, yikes, I'm so excited by this release :)

So this little lady and her wares is called "Looking Gorgeous" and is by All Dressed Up, love these girls.  The shape of the card was made using the Dutch Doobadoo Stand Up stencil and the beautiful papers are the new Easter Greetings collection by Pion Design.


I told you I couldn't wait to play with the new creative expressions lac edged leaves, aren't they just soooo gorgeous.  All the diecuts were cut using my favourite colour pallet from Pion Design White I.


I have added a few of my favourite Pion Design butterflies from the Easter Greetings Border sheet.

I used the Dutch Doobadoo pearl pen around the edge of the image and a few clusters dotted onto the image.  

Coloured with distress inks.  If you would like to learn or improve your water colouring you can join us at Kit and Clowder.



I used double row pearls on the two outer panels.

I have used lace on the top edges all the way round, but it isn't showing up too well in the photographs.


Hope you like it :)

Hugs Tracy x







Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card and fab design x

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Tracy, fantastic design and so lovely soft colours. The pearl trim, papers and flowers are looking great. Also the little ballerina looks very charmingly.
Best regards Petra

Veronique said...

Gorgeous :)

♥ Yolanda ♥ said...

Fantastic card. Wow, so delicate!

Sandy said...

I do follow you Tracy and I am always looking but seldom commenting - oh boo to me! This is exquisite - beautiful Tracy. But I must say -- all of your makes are beautiful!!!!!
Sandy xx

Sandy said...

Hey Tracy -- I wanted you to know that I ordered from the store you design for. I should have told them that I ordered because of you! Am now getting their newsletter.
sandy xx

Margarets designer cards said...

I saw your card on Facebook and just had to come and have a look at it,
I love it, I have brought the leaf die and love it too, I also love the shape of your card
Brilliant design and layout totally gorgeous
Margaret

Sandy said...

Tracy I follow you but do not always comment -- this is absolutely fantastic! I ordered the die.
Sandy xx

Debbie said...

Wow, what a stunning card. Beautiful shaped card and loving this image. Hugs xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful its a fabulous stamp Love and hugs Carole x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another fabulous card Tracy, and I love those lacy leaves! Judy x

Tracy Welham said...

Such a beautiful card, and a gorgeous image. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Brawny x said...

Stunning card. Great design x