Saturday 27 September 2014

A Walk to School

Afternoon Everyone,

I'm excited to be sharing with you today one of the new Saturated Canary images from Little Darlings latest release.  I have used two stamps, the School House and  Novel.  I have coloured them with distress inks.  I have also added a sentiment which is also from LDRS's latest release called Vintage Affections Release 2 Friends.

The flowers, doily, resin corner and gesso  from Live and Love Crafts and the lace is from The Ribbon Girl.

I have used the Fabulous Marianne Design window again and opened it up to make it a summer scene, love the versitality of this window.



I have used a Noor Design die for the leaves and also a Marianne Design die for the fern style leaves.




I have added a Noor Design border die to the top, love this one.


The vintage sentiments sets from Little Darlings are just gorgeous, honestly, you will want the whole set of them and more fabulous ones to come.  I added it onto a spool and decorated with a little flower.




If you are interested in learning to colour with distress inks then you can join me at Kit and Clowder.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Love it !!

Fiona said...

wow stunning!!

Fi
x

Anne said...

Gorgeous! Love the lace, sewing, the image is just stunning (and such great coloring). The flowers around the window looks beautiful.

Hugs, Anne.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful embellishments.
Gorgeous sentiment too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

I have blog candy if you are interested. :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Absolutely fabulous Tracy! It seems I havemissed so much over the Summer months. What a lot of lovely makes. You have been so busy and every one so lovely with all those gorgeous details. Judy x

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

What a gorgeous card, Tracy! That window die set is so great!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous, I love all the beautiful flowers around the window.
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Different with the large window, but it turned out really cool. Beautiful composition and colouring.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts