Saturday 1 March 2014

Earthy Easter

Morning,

I'm a little bit weary this morning, I stayed up watching the last episodes of Season 6 of the Sons of Anarchy so didn't hit the sack until after 2am but awake by 6:30am, how does that work!

Where did February go?  I can't believe we have hit March already but after sooooo much rain I sure am looking forward to spring days and lighter evenings and hopefully dry ones, lol.

As it's the 1st of the month its challenge time at Live and Love Crafts and Sandy has set the theme as "Earthy Easter", and this is my take on it, hope you like it.


The dies have been out again.  The top one being the fabulous February release from Marianne Designs, and the side die and leaves by Noor Design (Joycraft).


I cut one of the tiny butterflies from the border sheet and popped it into the bottle cap and then added glossy accents to set it.








Sorry it's a bit brief this morning, but I haven't woke up yet and we have a garage to clear out starting with the arrival of the van in 10 mins, yikes, I need coffee.

Don't forget to enter the CANDY

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

7 comments:

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, I love the details and colors.
hugs Louise

Unknown said...

Really??? Sons of Anarchy...I've tried it, but it ain't my thing. This card though is; looooove it! Beautiful colours, very shabby, stunning embellishments and yes I'm doing my best not to look too close at the dies. I had not realized that the images from the ADIM collection are this pretty! Hope the cleaning has gone according to plan and you get time for more enjoyable things once it's done. Have a great weekend!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

Heidi said...

Absolutely stunning!
Lovely details as always:)
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs, Heidi:)

morkaren said...

Utrolig smuk, med de dejligste detaljer, jeg er vild med det hele. knus morkaren.

Words and Pictures said...

So, so lovely! Brilliant use of those lovely papers, and the embellishing, as ever, is perfection. Love the butterfly bottle top! Hope you get some more sleep tonight...
Alison x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the vintage image!
Rebecca.

Unknown said...

Piękna kartka, delikatne pastele w otoczeniu brązów z mnóstwem kwiatów, tak jak lubię.