Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summer Days

Good morning Crafters,

Heres my Copic Marker Europe DT Card and I have used another image from the  CCDesigns Darlings Summer Days Set and again masked the image to add the picnic basket behind her. She is coloured with copics and I used the Marianne Design Stitch Circle to cut out the image.  I have also used the new Marianne Design Tinys Hearts on the right hand side and popped some gorgeous flowers from The Ribbon Girl into the centre and the Marianne Designs Vintage Ornament 2 on both sides of the card.



The base of the card was made using a Go Kreate Die.  The gorgeous papers are by MayaDesign Spring Basics.


Copic Markers Used:-
Skin E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000
Hair E55, E53, E51, E50
Grass G99, YG67, YG63, YG03, G20
Basket N5, N3, N1
Blues B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
Yello Y15, Y11, Y000
Melon, R22, R20, YG67, G20



Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, but will you stop tempting me with the dies, LOL! Sandy xx

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Tracy.
Gr Elly

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Tracy, absolutely gorgeous, such a beautiful image, loving all your details too, Kate x

Kelly said...

She is beautiful! I love those die cuts too. The flowers are beautiful, I haven't seen those much, I may have to check them out!!
Have a great day
Kelly

Words and Pictures said...

Yummy - love those muted vintage colours, especially the dyed ribbon - and the image is really sweet.
Alison x