Thursday 23 August 2012

Open Book

 Hi Everyone,

This is another project I have forgotten to post on my blog, Oops again. I don't know if you have seen all the new 3D Chipboard projects that Zoe from Make It Crafty has designed but I am totally in love with them.  For this project I have used the Book.  It was extremely quick and easy to assemble and just look at the result.


The oval frame and corners are also from Make it Crafty and painted with white acrylic paint.

I have painted the open book with white acrylic paint and decorated using my favourite Pion Design papers.


The image is from Lili of the Valley, such a cute couple.


I have coloured the suit using C5, C3, C1, C0 and the dress using C3, C1, C00
Flowers B95, B93, B91
Leaves YG63, G20
Hair E53, E51, E50
Cheeks R22






I hope you like my project.

Have a good weekend.

I would like to enter my book into the following challenges:-

Crafting All Seasons - Stitching
Divas by design - Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop - Weddings/Anniversary
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Ladybug crafts - Summer
Lollipop Crafts - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Stitching


15 comments:

Blankina said...

So pretty Tracey, lovely papers, image, colours, die cuts...I could continue for a while but I think I have made the point!

Ciao Blankina

Lau W said...

Oh this is lovely ! So fab details, so sweet book !
xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Tracy this is just beyond stunning! The level of detail is incredible and just a beautiful design. Ooooh I neeeed these papers so bad! I have to find a stockist because they are wonderful :)

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh Tracy, I just love this book and all you have done with it. THis is one of my fav LOTV images and this projects is gorgeous. I am heading over to MIC and buying the book- can't wait to try it- just hope it will come out as beautiful as yours...love, love, love it! xxx Ann Marie

Christina C. said...

WOW....Tracy, this is very impressive! I love book cards and yours is absolutely phenomenal!!!!
Love the frame showcasing this magnificently colored couple! The inside is just spectacular.....amazing work!

maxine said...

This is beautiful a lovely keepsake x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow Tracy, this is lovely! Wonderfully white and cream and blue and overflowing with pretty embellishments. A beautiful image too. Hugs, Lesley

Sassy Raggedy said...

Tracy this is stunning. SO beautiful. joann sassy raggedy

Julie said...

This is just amazing Tracy! Gorgeous!

Hugs,
Julie

Kellie said...

Um Tracy OH MY WOW this is absolutely breath taking and stunning in every way, wow absolutely WOW factor! xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love it....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Kerry said...

What a beautiful project Tracy! I've never seen these 3 D products before. You've done a fabulous job...love the colours and vintage look. Thanks for joining in our Summer Fun Challenge at LCI this month xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Tracy this is awesome, wow, the wonderful colours and design are totally amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ally said...

this is super wonderful, Tracy!! Sorry that I haven't been around lately, had so much going on at work and also preparations for my birthdayparty...hopefully it will be more relaxing the next few days LOL!
Love your bookcard with all these lush embellies! Well done!
Hugs, Alessandra

Tracey Manderson said...

This is wonderful Tracy, and one of my favourite images. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, hope to see you again.
Hugs
Tracey