Friday 24 September 2010

Relax with a Hot Chocolate and a Good Book

Morning Peeps,

This week has just flown by, and so will the weekend with a busy schedule ahead, oh no not alot of crafting time............. I am going with my family tomorrow to watch an Everton football game courtesy of one of my suppliers, so I couldn't really say no, seeing as both my Hubby and Son are Everton supporters.  Tomorrow evening I am going to a school reunion, yikes, it's been 28 years!!!!!!

Today I have another bookmark to show you, I am slowly catching up on my promises, just one for myself left, nothing unusual there, Mum's always last, lol.  I have used the image, "Willow with Hot Chocolate" available from Crafts and Me.

My Son has got me into reading the Twilight books, I have just finished the first one and have just started the second, and this is why Mum needs a bookmark too, lol.


Don't forget to enter the challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenge Blog, we'd love to see your Easels!

Materials Used:-
Image is Wiff of Joy Willow with Hot Chocolate available from Crafts and Me
Coloured with copics, R24, R22, R20, C1, C3, C5, C7, Colourless Blender, E13, E11, E00, E25, E31, YR20, YG63, G20
Papers are Tim Holtz Shabby Chic
Bazill Cardstock
Cardstock is Bazill
Nesties
Ribbon/Lace/Beads from Stash
Martha Stewart Border Punch

I am entering this little bookmark into the following challenges:-

A spoonful of sugar - Anything Goes
I Dit It Creations - Keep it simple
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Teenager
Stampavie - Bookmark

26 comments:

Lizzy said...

Awwww Tracy this is sooooo beautiful...luvin the colours & Willow with her mug of hot choc is just perfect for a book mark ~ Good luck in the challenges hun xx Lizzy xx :)

Claire said...

What a gorgeous bookmark - love it! Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Beautiful lovely image, have a great weekend
Chris x

Anne said...

So gorgeous - much to nice to USE! Hugs x

Annette said...

What a lovely book mark! Such a sweet image & that beautiful pink bow - oooh! Thanks for joining us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week.

Tracy said...

What a really pretty bookmark, I love it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

zoe.payne said...

Beautiful bookmark hun, lovely image and colours. She'll never want to put that book down. Gorgeous.xxx

Gem said...

oh she is gorgeous, your colouring is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining in the Keep it Simple challenge at I Did it Creations this week! Gemma :)

Crealin said...

Hi Tracy,

what a sweet bookmark you've made, this makes pleasure of reading even greater ;-)

Hugs,

Lins x

carol said...

wow what a gorgeous bookmark, Thankyou for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week, x carol

Carol said...

WOWZER Tracy, your work is always STUNNING! Absolutely luv it!! So glad to hear your fairy tree house card won the challenge, told ya it would, it was just sooo amazing! Thanks for popping over to see mine, not a patch on yours. Thanks for sharing your brilliant creation with us at Charisma Cardz. Lotsa luv xxxx

stampinfrog said...

Gorgeous bookmarker Tracy!Have a great weekend!
Hugs,Connie

CraftyC said...

I love it Tracy, would love to have something like this on my page to!
Clairexx

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Oh your bookmark is just gorgeous! Love love love it!
Thank you for joining CRAFT Challenge this week.
Kathie xx

Vee said...

A fabuous bookmark, love the colours and the sweet image.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

stephanne said...

Your work is always a dream for the eyes to take it, such stunning details and your colouring is unbelievably good!! I've signed up to follow you (that creepy looking dog.... that's my profile....) that way, I can see your fabulous creations much easier!!
hugs, stephanne

Rose said...

Gorgeous bookmark, I love that image!

Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T and good luck.

Rose x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Simply beautiful - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week - hugs Debbie x

lalkygirl said...

fab bookmark tracy,i love it.
my daughter got me into the twilight books too,i have finished the whole series and seen the movies,i prefared the books tho.enjoy them all
happy reading and crafting
lalkygirl x

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project thanks so much for joining our Keep it Simple at IDIC!

Anne H. said...

WOW - your bookmark is amazing!
An adorable image and so beautiful colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

xxxtglxxx said...

This is gorgeous Tracy :) a stunning project, and I have never seen such a gorgeous bookmark. Very cute image and coloured so prettily :) Very inspirational, so thanks for sharing. I am now following your lovely blog :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Trimgym said...

Lovely bookmark, thank you for joining us at CRAFT challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Juls said...

wow!! what a luurious bookmark! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Lynne said...

What a beautiful bookmark, gorgeous colouring and colours the ribbon is fabulous.

Valérie Goldenschue said...

Oh what a wonderful bookmark, thanks for joining us at SAM