Friday 18 June 2010

Lady with Fan Art Deco Stamp by Lilac Lemon Designs

Morning Crafters,

Were in for a lovely sunny weekend here in the UK and let's hope a win from the England Team, did I say that....... a little deviation from crafting there, sorry. Well today I have inked up my Lady with Fan Art Deco Stamp by Lilac Lemon Designs, available from Crafts and Me , just click HERE,  and what a fabulous image this is, I really enjoyed creating this card and I know my elder sister will be delighted with it.


Over at Sir Stampalot they want to see you use punches, so punch I did, lol. I have used the Martha Stewart Deco punch around the page punch to createthe main section of the Easel card. I then cut out a circle and used just the Martha Stewart edge punch to punch all around to create the deco edged matting circle and I have used the Martha Stewart Branch punch to create the leaves on the flowers.




I have used Glamour Dust Crystal Glitter to give her that extra sparkle and coloured the image with copic markers.




I just love this colour combination. The sentiment stamp is from Magnolia. I have coloured some flat back pearls using a black copic marker to match my project. I also used nesties for the matting.



The middle section is felt but I have had it such a long time I really don't know what it is called, but it is very striking and if anyone knows what it is called and where I could get some more I'd appreiciate knowing.

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-


Sir Stamp Alot - Punches
Crafting Life's Pieces - Sketch
Bunny Zoe - Nice and Girly
One Stitch At A Time - Celebrations


I really appreciate you popping by and the comments that you leave.

Have a fab weekend everyone.

24 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow treacey this is just stunning so love how you have used,the punch so effective hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lizzy said...

WOW this is stunning, gorgeous image coloured in soooo beautifully & fab layout xx Lizzy xx :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow!!! stunning hun don't need to say anything else lol
Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT good luck
hugs shell xx

Chelsea said...

Your card is so elegant and lovely Tracy!
All those beautiful punches, and the wonderful coloring.
Always happy to see you enter the CLP Sketch Challenge.
Have a great weekend.
Luv,
Chelsea

Mina said...

wow Tracy she so beautiful and your colouring is just beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

pinky said...

Tracy this is so gorgeous, loads of punching and all very effective. Very beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW Tracy this is just sheer perfection that image is divine the colours, punching and embellishments are awesome WOW this I love so much so will your sister that's for sure thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Sir Stampalot.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Awwwww such an elegant card, love your layout and colouring, I love it! Thanks for joining in at OSAAT challenge this week. Hugs Jo DT Member xxxx

chris said...

Wow wee!!
this is perfection, love it,your colouring in is unbelieveable, it looks so beautiful.
hugs chris xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, fantastic card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. x

Teresa said...

Tracy this is stunning and the way you have coloured the gown is soooooo beautiful.
Teresa x

zoe.payne said...

stunning card, really beautiful dont no where to start i love the art deco image and the colours are fab. All i can say is absolutely gorgeous that sums up this beautiful card xxxx

Love crafts forever said...

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!! This is stunning. Gorgeous image. Awesome job. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

brenda said...

Hi Tracy

Real sophistication here, a truly stunning creation.

Thank you for joining in at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Oh wow, this is just stunning!
Thanks so much for joining in our Celebration challenge at OSAAT, don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see who won and check out the new challenge :D

stitchy said...

Tracy, this is just beautiful - thank you so much for sharing her with us at OSAAT - hope to see you again - good luck

stitchy xoxox

Patricia Mae said...

Your card is so beautiful, Love the colors, Thanks so much for joining us for this month challenge, Good luck.
~Patricia
CLP Designer

Karina said...

Dear Tracey,
this is a very lovely card you made. I love your style in general and so I will come again to take a look what's new here.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Sassy Scrapper said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!! WOW I love the image, so chic! Your colouring is amazing wow so much detail, shading is remarkable so much depth. I love love love it!!! I love her dress I want it lol. Thanks so much for joining us this month at CLP Sketch.
Hugs Bonnie
CLP Designer

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh Wow, what a fabulous, sophisticated card. I just love it!
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

WoW...this is stunning! The colouring is fab. Luv it!

Thx for the sweet comment! So happy I could inspire you. The KD image is one of my fav's. She's sooo cute with her lil doll and pigtails. I look forward to seeing your creation with the adorable image.

xoxo,
Lori

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow, so much to look at. I love all the border punches. Beautiful.

Thank you for joining us at CLP Challenge this month! Hugs!

Elise said...

Wowwwweee! This is AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! I love everything about it!

Thank you so much for playing with us at CLP Challenge and hope to see you again next month!

Hugs,
Elise

Francesca said...

A wonderful card , I love the image and colours . thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca