Monday 26 March 2018

Summertime and All Aboard

Hello Everyone,

I am sharing two cards to share with you today.  If you was lucky to get the Making Cards magazine this month you would of seen this card already and I am certainly looking forward to some sun this summer following all the recent snow :)


 I have used Maja Design Summertime papers, just love these.
 I made some Foamiran Flowers using Silver Lustre and white.  
 I added frantage to the diecut butterfly.


My second card I made using Pion Design's NEW paper collection the World Awaits.  I loved cutting up all the different papers to add lots of details.







Hope you like them both

Tracy x



2 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Tracy, love your cards. Those summertime papers are fab, just love the colours.
Hugs Sue W.

Unknown said...

Fabbylous work Tracy.xx