Monday 19 March 2018

Moments to Remember



Hi All, so I decided to make an Album.  I decorated all the chipboard pages, leaving the backs plain to add photo's later and any journaling to be added to the decorated pages.   I have used the beautiful Pion Design Days Gone By.  All the links for the products used are as always, at the end of the post.




The Flowers on the front are made from Foamiran, distress inks for coloration, vintage matt white stamens and the Whimsy Hellbore Die Set.

I used a couple of Stempleglede Stamps.  One of them you can see the flourish on the right hand side of the page.  I also added a butterfly and pen nib.

I made the envelope using a Dutch Doobadoo template and either journaling or another photo can be added in here.







Hope you like it :)

Tracy


2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Your album is beautiful Tracy. Beautiful design and gorgeous materials. Judy x

Daniele said...

Gorgeous album Tracy so many wonderful details x