Friday 16 March 2018

SMILE

Yay it's Friday and I am sharing another card with you. This time made with lots of LDRS Dies and the cute image "Pick your own Tea".  I have coloured her with..... wait for it.... Copics.  Yikes I know it's been years since I picked them up and it was quite scarey.  I have mislaid my distress inks since Christmas so whilst waiting for new brushes to turn up and I decided to dust off the Copics.


The papers are from LDRS Time for Tea paper pad.  I added some Lace Delphine to the bottom of the card.

I used the Dotted Wings for the butterfly border and individual butterfly.


I Love using the SMILE word with shrink plastic.  You can see it just under the kettle charm.


Lots of gorgeous flowers, all listed below.

 I used the leaf die from the Grace Build A Card Die Set for the leaves cut on Pion Design Palette Green II.




Hope you like it:)

Tracy





No comments: