Monday 12 March 2018

Making Memories


Hello everyone,.

I hope all the Mum's out there had a great day yesterday.  I got some craft time in and this is the result.  I have used the most beautiful papers, Pion Design's Days Gone By.  My base layer and die cuts are using the Pion Palette Dusky Pink II and Green II.

I used the Magnolia Doohickey lacey envelope die to create the openwork filagree corner.



I made the Hellebores flowers using White Foamiran, Whimsy Stamps Hellebores die set and violet tipped stamens.  I also added an acryplic stamp Paris but gave it a whitewas with gesso.


I added some green moss inbetween the flowers, meadow spray and pixie blooms, with a little gesso of course :)  Finished with a vintage seam binding bow and pearl string.



 The Joycraft Butterfly border will be back in stock this week.  If you would like to reserve one, please contact me :)


The mini envelope is from a Magnolia Doohickey, you can pre-order Vol 19 and Vol 20 currently and you will find them HERE.  All other links can be found below.

Hope you like it.

Tracy x


1 comment:

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hi Tracy,
What a amazing stunning beautifulllll Card i have no eyes enouph WoW WoW WoW.
May i know how Many times You layered the butterfly please i can not see iT.
Mvg gina België