Sunday 1 April 2018

Flowers at Crafteezee-Shop Challenge


Hello everyone,

Happy Easter!  It's challenge time at Crafteezee-Shop and the theme for this month is "Flowers".  I have used the gorgeous Pion Design's Days Gone By collection of papers.

I have used the NEW Craft and You Stitched Base Frames 1 for the shape.



I used the NEW Scrapiniec Alamor small borders and placed at the top and bottom of the vintage image.


The leaves were cut using Pion Design Palette Green I and Rosy Owl Trailing Leaves.


I made the Peony from White Foamiran and coloured using Oil Pastels and added vintage matt olive green stamens.  I added Matt Clusters in lilac, 15mm open roses and rose buds in the floral display.

Hope you like it.

Hugs Tracy x




1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

wonderful such a special design so beautiful love the embellishments so pretty Love and hugg Carole x